Signup Now
    Free User

IMO Windbot > Xenobot

I'm coming from the late Neobot, have used past versions of iBot, and I have to say that, in comparison, Windbot blows Xenobot out of the water in many ways. Quite frankly, I can't fathom why Xeno has been aesthetically designed in the way it has. While they both offer quite literally the same functionality, Xenobot's integration with the client is so very unnecessary and an incredibly horrid eyesore.. If you are on the fence having to make a choice between Windbot and Xenobot, in my opinion, I would strongly suggest you consider Windbot, you will honestly be kicking yourself otherwise. I've always made my own scripts, and as soon as I experienced Windbot for myself, I knew right away I was sold lol I'm not trying to encourage a flaming debate, but I thought that since the forums had little to no comparison topics, I would shed a bit of light with my opinion as a new user. Again, this program LOOKS like something I would actually want to use/learn, whereas Xeno is seriously hideous, not to mention the rearrangement of waypoints was poorly implemented and you can't copy/paste into any of the fields which is also ridiculous .. Happy scripting!
    I'm not a hacker.

I gotta say I always felt the same about XenoBot's GUI.
    Seriously, it had the potential to be much, much better, but that interface always limited it.

Quote Originally Posted by SupaHotFire View Post
    I'm coming from the late Neobot, have used past versions of iBot, and I have to say that, in comparison, Windbot blows Xenobot out of the water in many ways. Quite frankly, I can't fathom why Xeno has been aesthetically designed in the way it has. While they both offer quite literally the same functionality, Xenobot's integration with the client is so very unnecessary and an incredibly horrid eyesore.. If you are on the fence having to make a choice between Windbot and Xenobot, in my opinion, I would strongly suggest you consider Windbot, you will honestly be kicking yourself otherwise. I've always made my own scripts, and as soon as I experienced Windbot for myself, I knew right away I was sold lol I'm not trying to encourage a flaming debate, but I thought that since the forums had little to no comparison topics, I would shed a bit of light with my opinion as a new user. Again, this program LOOKS like something I would actually want to use/learn, whereas Xeno is seriously hideous, not to mention the rearrangement of waypoints was poorly implemented and you can't copy/paste into any of the fields which is also ridiculous .. Happy scripting!
    You can copy/paste into waypoints etc by editing the .xbst files with notepad.
    All bots have their ups and downs, woudnt really say any bot is better than the other.
    "People work jobs they hate to buy shit they dont need."

Free User
    I'm a persistent hotkey junky and I am loving the documentation!
    I'm not a hacker.

for me the factor that would made me use windbot is the fact that u can auto recconect easily with windbot and its not possible with xeno..