Signup Now

Where to bot pal 75+ level Pacc

Hey i want to bot mainly for very good profit, i do not care about exp, just pure money

Free User
    If you really want only amazing profit on this lvl you should try hunt pirates. I was botting on them from 60 lvl with huge profit (in my server pirate items price is 3-4 k ea) and I made 3 tasks so it's next 1,4kk from bosses items.
    I used this script: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...l=1#post169623 (in your lvl I recommended to hunt all floors without quest floor). Remember that exp there will be really bad - something like 50k/h, but if you're looking only for profit this place should be great for you.

Regards

You can also try my crystal spider script. @xendram

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rutinacea View Post
    If you really want only amazing profit on this lvl you should try hunt pirates. I was botting on them from 60 lvl with huge profit (in my server pirate items price is 3-4 k ea) and I made 3 tasks so it's next 1,4kk from bosses items.
    I used this script: https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...l=1#post169623 (in your lvl I recommended to hunt all floors without quest floor). Remember that exp there will be really bad - something like 50k/h, but if you're looking only for profit this place should be great for you.

Regards
    on lvl 50, 4 floors or just 3? or what? pls advice