Signup Now

Windbot - Not function while botting..

Well.. I notice.. I was botting and wanted to change my graphics settings.. But it woulden't allow as It was botting and this was kinda :'( It really hurt.. That you can't do things while botting like PM to a friend while the script is botting like.. If I go Dragon DL's and use Exori San and Exori con

Why is it like this? Like Ibot?

Quote Originally Posted by Kociii View Post
    Well.. I notice.. I was botting and wanted to change my graphics settings.. But it woulden't allow as It was botting and this was kinda :'( It really hurt.. That you can't do things while botting like PM to a friend while the script is botting like.. If I go Dragon DL's and use Exori San and Exori con

Why is it like this? Like Ibot?
    It's like this because it uses your mouse and keyboard.

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Quote Originally Posted by BUgWT View Post
    It's like this because it uses your mouse and keyboard.
    Well.. Could I not disable this ? Like xD Ibot got the same function but Xeno doesen't .. I love Windbot .. I really do but I don't like the same as Ibot when using my mouse and keyboard

Well.. Could I not disable this ? Like xD Ibot got the same function but Xeno doesen't .. I love Windbot .. I really do but I don't like the same as Ibot when using my mouse and keyboard
    That's because Xeno injects and this bot doesn't. So no, It can't be changed. Using mouse and keyboard is a safety measure.

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Banned
    Same was on neobot as well, so if you don't like the way of windbot working, just go back to your xeno and stop whining. And as BUg already said, Xeno is injecting client, that's why you are able to write while botting. If you want to talk with a friend, just open notepad, write it there, then copy the msg and paste in PM to send. I'm doing like that and I'm happy;-)

remember with neo you press enter and the box would come up, then type your message there and the bot would reply when it was able to?
    something like that would be cool to see!