Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Free User

What happend to Eli?

I see @Eli has been banned from the forums, his thread in the paid cave bot scripts section has also been removed?

What Norkk said.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Banned for faking a Feru hat give away

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

For future reference, even though Exhibits A-D now have their links broken.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    For those of you who are trying to give your opinion on a matter you don't fully understand or have followed, I'll be spending my precious and valuable time explaining what happened and why Eli has, now officially, been banned.

It all started about 5 months ago, right after we were kind enough to let Eli move to WindBot even after all the bullshit he had spread in the past: he decided to open a lottery. And in grand style! He was gonna throw a Ferumbras Hat as one of the prizes (A). It seemed fishy, given how much one of those are valuable nowadays, but given I had taken our past as water under the bridge and also that his schedule was pretty clear and fail proof (it clearly stated that the lottery would be created at least one day before it would be drawn¹), I just let it be. I kept an eye open for it though.

Yesterday, it was brought to my attention that even though we already were on August 16th the lottery hadn't been drawn yet and the link hadn't been posted either. Again, that seemed fishy, and to try to avoid troubles for Eli, I gave him a friendly (not so much) warning that, for the lottery to be considered clean and safe, the link to the lottery should have been posted at least 12 hours prior to it being drawn. This is because if that isn't done, he could theoretically create hundreds of lotteries until the desired number gets picked as the winning one.

Needless to say, he completely disregarded my instructions and posted the link 2 minutes after it had been drawn. He claimed to have created it more than 13 hours before it being drawn (B) and to have put it on his Skype status immediately after that (C). I told him to create a new lottery, post the link at least 12 hours to it being drawn and completely redraw the lottery and that he had 24 hours to do that. Instead, he told me we would do whatever he wanted and decided to rush the supposed delivery of the Ferumbras Hat to the supposed winner (D).

So, I decided I would dig deeper on it. I checked my Skype home to see if he really had put it on his Skype status right after it was created and, to my surprise (not really), he hadn't. He only added it to his Skype status 2 hours after the was drawn, exactly at 16:36:54 CEST (E). Then, I sent an e-mail to Shane, the Tibia Lottery administrator, who promptly answered me and confirmed Eli was lying and that the lottery was actually created only 3 minutes prior to it being drawn (F).

Given all that I've said and shown, I believe it is pretty clear that Eli was indeed hosting a fake lottery with the only intention of promoting his brand and never really intended to give the Ferumbras Hat to anyone. For this, he has been permanently banned and I urge you all not to keep any relations with such an untrustworthy person.

¹ It was originally supposed to be created on August 14th and be drawn on August 15th. Later, on another post, he stated it would be created on August 1st and drawn on August 15th.
    ² Notice that the image displays the time on the UTC timezone and the Tibia Lottery displays it on the CE(S)T timezone (UTC +2:00).
    Last edited by Raphael; 08-22-2015 at 03:44 AM.

Well this kinda sux becouse I've bought more then 5 scripts from him...
    :S

Banned
    i dont think he faked it but that my opinion

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by deano View Post
    i dont think he faked it but that my opinion
    Well up you have proof posted + we know @flamaster was his friend.
    Regards

Free User
    he fucked up

Free User
    He give away all his scripts for free now. Could it be something bad in these scripts?

Quote Originally Posted by okeyokey View Post
    He give away all his scripts for free now. Could it be something bad in these scripts?
    open the xml files and search for "transfer" or "parcel", if you don't find nothing it's safe.
    Helped you? REP+