Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: @Raphael

@Imba's sales might go from 2/mo to 3/mo now.

Banned
    When it is about somebody who hosted a fake lottery to promote his scripting service, who has sold a shit ton of scripts and will leave a lot of people without custommer's support (which in fact, has worse impact on windbot users than a fake lottery does), instaban for him, not even 24 hours before the banhammer applies.

When it is about a 100% proven scammer stealing many people's money around the forum, it takes an average of 2 years + dworak / ozzix taking action to get him banned.

//Windbot Logistics on bans.

i will not give an opinion, but if we say something about only scripts, he was a big loss. but lets move on

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by RosseServices View Post
    When it is about somebody who hosted a fake lottery to promote his scripting service, who has sold a shit ton of scripts and will leave a lot of people without custommer's support (which in fact, has worse impact on windbot users than a fake lottery does), instaban for him, not even 24 hours before the banhammer applies.

When it is about a 100% proven scammer stealing many people's money around the forum, it takes an average of 2 years + dworak / ozzix taking action to get him banned.

Well stop with that we didn't want him banned because if we do we wouldnt let him even sell scripts. He get banned because he make fake lottery to get money from script sales. Raphael gave him chance to make new lottery but he rejected it also he made lottery and it was drawn 3 minutes later prolly it was this one Where his friend won fake ferumbras hat. Thats all he choose it not we.
    Regards
    Last edited by Dworak; 08-18-2015 at 04:46 PM.

No one with 100% proof against them have been left unbanned. The last case you were involved in, if i recall, was a case handled by sune, which i helped with once i got back from vacation.
    I rly don't understand why so many feel the need to protect someone only because theyre big. He promised his customers a chance for a feru hat, a rather expensive item, which he never intended to give out.
    Oh and a "normal" user wouldnt have goten a minute of time to deal with ppl, and why would Eli even need this time? He needs to fix something thats broken?

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

As i wasent involved in anything for once...

กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

You didn't have conclusive proof against the guy, all you had were allegations. I had proof against Eli.

Also, yes, banning him probably has quite a big negative effect on the community because quite a few users who have bought his scripts will go unsupported, but it's better than letting him go free to set an example and encourage other people to do the same.

Eli wan't to ask if you raph gonna do smth with this info
    https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...42336831_o.png

Quote Originally Posted by grafix View Post
    Eli wan't to ask if you raph gonna do smth with this info
    https://scontent-waw1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...42336831_o.png
    You do realize that is only an e-mail from the Tibia Lottery admin reaffirming everything he told me, right? So, this is basically the proof I presented with a little more detail.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    You didn't have conclusive proof against the guy, all you had were allegations. I had proof against Eli.

Also, yes, banning him probably has quite a big negative effect on the community because quite a few users who have bought his scripts will go unsupported, but it's better than letting him go free to set an example and encourage other people to do the same.
    https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...l=1#post208266

All i had were allegations, true that (Y)

Won't have a discussion here, i just don't agree with the way you guys handle most of the ban-related things (i do not support stupid eli in his acts, but i do believe the effect is even worse on all the people who bought scripts than encouraging other people to do the same as you say, i highly doubt you have analyzed another kind of resolution aside from ban or freedom), but well, its your forum.