Signup Now
    Free User

Nobody is getting trial periods?

Hi WindBot creators,

By the looks of the length of the "Trial Requests Thread", it looks like the line up for each person's trial period problem to be reviewed is endless. It seems as if receiving this error message is by default upon registration. So please let us know the truth, is there no such thing as trial periods anymore? Are newly registered users going to have to wait a ridiculous amount of time to receive any type of response and basically get so impatient that they eventually just pay for it? I don't mean to sound offensive, but WindBot seems to have pretty good reviews and this seems to be a pretty disappointing problem not allowing people trial periods immediately upon registration and download. I'm sure the majority of us are waiting for an answer to this.

Thank you.

Free User
    I always used Xenobot and a poll on another forum showed that Windbot is a lot safer so I wanted to give it a try and now I can't bcuz of this trial thingy.. I still don't know if I will find it easy to use the bot or not so I hope we can get help with this trial thingy

There is no way to make the auto trial giver be perfect, which is why not eveyone gets it, it needs for example to sort out all of those who shouldnt get trial, and at times it fails to give to those who should have, hence the trial request thread.
    There are also quite alot of ppl posting in that thread that shouldnt get trials, (read, has alrdy gotten one), that being said, the system isnt perfect and lucas doesnt have unlimited time, I'll ask him to look into your case.

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

The trial is given automatically, but in some cases it wouldn't work, even if the person had never used it before (that could happen for many reasons and I won't get in details).
    At first I was checking the failed trials manually and adding it for those who didn't get it.

But at some point it got out of control: we were getting tons of new requests every day, and only 10% of those requests were legit (meaning the other 90% was only trying to abuse the system).
    So I stopped checking it manually and you will only get it if the system works.

Free User
    I still waiting. Why you don't delete "Trial Requests Thread"?

Quote Originally Posted by lisuzlasu View Post
    I still waiting. Why you don't delete "Trial Requests Thread"?
    Read the msgs above + to avoid a lot of new threads with the same request.

Level Latest Scripts by Dehan
    250+
    [EK & ED & MS & RP] [Navigation] Prison -1
    200+
    [EK & ED & MS] [Navigation] Asura Palace
    200+
    [EK & ED] [Navigation] Lower Roshamuul Softcore