Signup Now
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Behemoths - Port Hope

Behemoths (Forbidden Lands) - Port Hope

Download here:
    Port Hope - Behemoths Forbidden Lands for Mages v1.0.xml

Vocation:
    • Druids and Sorcerers (Level 170+ and requires 'The Ape City - Mission 8)

Cavebot Options and configurations:
    • ​Option to choose where you want start the script (Ankrahmun depot , inside cave)
    • Option to choose the cap to leave
    • Option to refill soft boots
    • Option to deposit using haste
    • Option to deposit using invisible
    • Option to take screenshot when level up
    • Option to alert if player on screen while hunt
    • Store items on depot
    • Deposit gold
    • Refill supplies

Targeting Options and configurations:
    • Druids and Sorcerers: running mode, exori gran frigo/exori frigo to 1 Behemoth, exori gran frigo/avalanche to 2 Behemoths, sudden death rune to 3+ Behemoths
      • PS.: all of this options are totally configurable (you can add spells, etc).

Supplies Options and configurations:
    • Druids and Sorcerers: 350 strong mana potions, 200 avalanches and 50 sudden death runes
      • PS.: all of this options are totally configurable, you can change to great mana potions, etc

Looting Options and configurations:
    • Loot gold only if 200+ cap to avoid lost rare items. If cap < 180 and drops a giant sword, will drop it on floor.
    • You can easily setup and edit the backpack colors you will use, either your character's backpacks and your depot's backpacks

My character uses these backpack colors. If you use a different set, all you have to do is edit it on Looting Destination.

There is no order to open backpacks, just make sure that the backpacks are opened. You can also use this hotkey to open backpacks:
    local rare = getlootingdestination('rare')
    local main = getlootingdestination('main')
    local gold = getlootingdestination('gold')
    local supplies = getlootingdestination('supplies')

openitem(main, 'back') wait(700,1000)
    resizewindows(main, '0')
    openitem(gold, main, 'opennew') wait(700,1000)
    resizewindows(gold, '1')
    openitem(rare, main, 'opennew') wait(700,1000)
    resizewindows(0, '2')
    openitem(supplies, main, 'opennew') wait(700,1000)
    resizewindows(0, '3')

Exp/hour:
    • Druids and Sorcerers: 180-220k/h

Hotkeys:
    • Druids: exura, exura gran, exura vita, utana vid, utani gran hur, exori gran frigo, exori frigo, exori flam, avalanche with crosshairs, sudden death runes on target, strong mana potions on yourself
    • Sorcerers: exura, exura gran, exura vita, utana vid, utani gran hur, exori frigo, exori flam, avalanche with crosshairs, sudden death runes on target, strong mana potions on yourself

PS.: Healer included! But you can also use your own settings, just loading your settings .xmls

Stats after 1h with stamina bonus while fixing/testing the script and hunting:
    Brad - Free Cavebot Scripts
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

Free User
    nice!!! ill do ape city in all my mages to task!! thanksss!

Free User
    Verry nice testing now, it bugged somehow at stairs mana shop in ank, but when i manual open bps and start in spawn it works, now i just have to see if it goes back refills correctly and not bug at stair, so far its a verry nice script. Also im a 230+ mage it could have taken the floor down aswell easy. to bad its just 1 floor.

Quote Originally Posted by quack View Post
    Verry nice testing now, it bugged somehow at stairs mana shop in ank, but when i manual open bps and start in spawn it works, now i just have to see if it goes back refills correctly and not bug at stair, so far its a verry nice script. Also im a 230+ mage it could have taken the floor down aswell easy. to bad its just 1 floor.
    Check if you have map marks, if you do, remove all. I was hunting well on first floor. I will add optional second floor later.
    Brad - Free Cavebot Scripts
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

Free User
    Ah those marks could be it indeed, thanks for the reminder, if you manage to get it updated for -1 as well then this script really is the BOMB!

EDIT: TESTING DONE Works like a charm now at the mana shop, now on the way back it stopped at the monkey where u ask transport - yes
    he did say it but didn't get transported, im gone test it again had to go there manually
    Last edited by quack; 03-26-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Banned
    Niiiceeee

wow brad you again making my dreams come true xD

need to do banuta nowwwwww

Wind Powered
    Wow, fucking profit LOLOLOL i got 70k profit hunting 3 hour :O

it would be realy nice if u could realease optional -2 cave would be soooo nice id realy love you for that one since i only do 130k/h 2 other ppls are botting the same place but no one is downstairs