Signup Now
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    @ozzix i mean it does change... even multi-client changes tibia code for it to work... also if you write in memory(fast hotkeys/fps) it does count as injection... its little but it does count... that being said both lucas and him are very good coders if i didnt trust them i wouldnt use their tools i would write my own that would be way worse and have some chance to get banned.

for those that dont know a dll has code inside if you inject a dll and call it the code will run into the program memory... if you write the code directly into the memory its just more efficient but it gets the same result.
    Last edited by Warlockx; 11-06-2015 at 06:03 PM.

To @Stusse and all the other guys: What Wind Client Addons do, in my own point of view: Makes WindBot's mouse/keyboard simulation be far more than just pretending it's mouse and keyboard. Reminds me of XenoBot while I was using, makes some actions quicker. It may be less safe or not, I simply don't care, I will use it until it's shutdown.
    In terms, we've warned that it modifies the client before and we never encouraged anyone to use Wind Client Addons, it's always stated "use it as your own risk", but WindBot is a mouse/keyboard simulator, I can't reverse engineer it like DarkStar but there's no reason to lie, and that's something I trust and our users too.

Plus, we're not iBot, we'll keep the messages and we won't ban the authors

xoxo to xenobot community, miss you guys!

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    xoxo to xenobot community, miss you guys![/FONT]

I have been using both bots for a while... it is not like a competition or anything to me, it's just I prefer one on some stuff, and prefer the other in other stuff.
    So yeah, I do not really care if it injects shit or not lol

Quote Originally Posted by Blasted View Post

I have been using both bots for a while... it is not like a competition or anything to me, it's just I prefer one on some stuff, and prefer the other in other stuff.
    So yeah, I do not really care if it injects shit or not lol
    Yeah exactly the way I feel too, what I missed on WindBot that XenoBot had, Wind Client Addons allowed me to have it, such as not needing to have spells on hotkeys for example. Both got my trust and my best wishes.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

is it working?

Free User
    Hello, 1 question.
    If I want to bot 2 chars at same time on different tibia accounts, can I bot them on same registration of windbot using that wind addons mc or do I have to buy two licenses of windbot?

Free User
    hello, how can i make auto login in windaddons? can anyone help me? in that? :P

Hi @LucasTerra my friend of dota.

I have one idea, in "map number to F key", should you can put for Shift+F keys too, to use 1,2,3...9 for shift hotkeys.
    What u think about?

Free User
    how it exactly should be set framerate control ? What is that doing ? For example , I want to open 10-20xMC, how should I set this? Why framerate "not focused" should be set to 1 as like default and "game gui" set to 10? What it means ? How it works with the settings inside Tibia Client. Whats better? set 10fps there or in wind addons. If the good way is minimize fps why not to set game gui to 1fps? I tried different options but I dont understand their influence
    Sorry if my English is incomprehensible. Please correct me, I will know for the future. Five years without any training of language... idioms, phrases, grammar sometimes (jeeeeaa... frequently) makes me problem

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Vexus View Post
    how it exactly should be set framerate control ? What is that doing ? For example , I want to open 10-20xMC, how should I set this? Why framerate "not focused" should be set to 1 as like default and "game gui" set to 10? What it means ? How it works with the settings inside Tibia Client. Whats better? set 10fps there or in wind addons. If the good way is minimize fps why not to set game gui to 1fps? I tried different options but I dont understand their influence
    bummp
    Sorry if my English is incomprehensible. Please correct me, I will know for the future. Five years without any training of language... idioms, phrases, grammar sometimes (jeeeeaa... frequently) makes me problem