Signup Now
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: cossio

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Cossio View Post
    You can clearly see if you read the whole thread that i have sent 2 screenshots on my paypal that prove i sent the money to kelvin.
    And I've clearly showed that you haven't send me anything neither the money back or the account

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kelviner View Post
    And I've clearly showed that you haven't send me anything neither the money back or the account
    Well its easier to show that i send then you showing that i not.

Free User
    You can clearly see if you read the whole thread that i have sent 2 screenshots on my paypal that prove i sent the money to kelvin.
    Well its easier to show that i send then you showing that i not.
    Stop making excuses and show @Dworak on skype

Banned
    Stop making excuses and show @Dworak on skype
    I dont need to show anything i have provided proofs on everything and i dont have team views or what is called.

Free User
    I dont need to show anything i have provided proofs on everything and i dont have team views or what is called.
    You can screen share on Skype

Banned
    You can screen share on Skype
    I dont know how to do that.

Free User
    I dont know how to do that.
    I'm sure he will be showing you

Free User
    I dont know if I can give my point of view about this thread topic, but as I have the right to speak freely beeing polite, I would give my opinion, and I think that Cossio is a scammer, so far I tryed to make a deal with him and I said to pay the fees of the middle man service, but he said that he doesn't use middle man service, so far I decided to reject the trade with him.
    I think if you accept a deal, and you dont need to pay any fees and you are able to make it through a trustworthy way you might not have any problem to do that..

Kind Regards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by norberelamoo View Post
    I dont know if I can give my point of view about this thread topic, but as I have the right to speak freely beeing polite, I would give my opinion, and I think that Cossio is a scammer, so far I tryed to make a deal with him and I said to pay the fees of the middle man service, but he said that he doesn't use middle man service, so far I decided to reject the trade with him.
    I think if you accept a deal, and you dont need to pay any fees and you are able to make it through a trustworthy way you might not have any problem to do that..

Kind Regards.
    You talking shit just check our trading thread that i clearly say that we will give each other the acc name and password and you agreed with that and it was actually me rejecting you since after you agreed you just wanted a middleman and that wasnt our deal.

Free User
    You talking shit just check our trading thread that i clearly say that we will give each other the acc name and password and you agreed with that and it was actually me rejecting you since after you agreed you just wanted a middleman and that wasnt our deal.
    Dont use bad expressions man, there is no need to do that, i changed my mind after your scamming presumption, and I asked to do it with a middleman service where I will pay 100% of the fees and you rejected this choice...