Signup Now

Cool Distance/melee Trainer for mage (serious thread)

I've been messing around with distance and want to see how high I can get it, and since im lvl 180+ and have around 5000 small stones, and can manasit and make runes etc... was wondering if someone could make a script that would, grab food from depot bp(brown mushroom, dragon ham etc), and ammo from different bp (small stones) (and blank runes, and deposits full runes (whatever rune you want to deposit/make can be changed through windbot). summons 1 gozzler, full defense, and attacks one till red, switches attack off till it heals and then starts attack again and gets 2 rats for shielding or some type of monster(or if someone knows of a better mob/place to go that works too, but with this script, could make it move to PZ( so do it at like ab depot or something like that and it'll destroy furniture and move back into the dp and log if getting pked type of thing. Sounds pretty simple but let me know what everyone thinks. (also switches attack type to attack mode to attack any character (Red fist/still green dove). and since you wont skull on your own summon, you can go in pz any time. (auto reconnect on kicks, open bp etc, reconnect after server save etc. itd be great, if someone makes something like this, and or/for paladins making enchanted spears, or mages using knife,crowbar,sickle etc. (for melee combat)

edit: just remembered, since itll be in ab or some place near a dp, make it go to trainer (chooseable at scripter part of the script and once low/no soul points it logs you off at trainers)?

I'd really appreciate it if someone could take a look and let me know if this is feasible
    Last edited by Knoe; 03-19-2014 at 06:43 AM.
    "My Strength...
    Awe Inspiring..."