Signup Now

View Poll Results: Got any account deleted using this script? If yes, how?

Voters
1029. You may not vote on this poll
  • Not deleted

769 74.73%
  • Deleted, using MC

89 8.65%
  • Deleted, using only one account on my PC and only this script

110 10.69%
  • Deleted, using only one account on my PC, but used other scripts

61 5.93%
Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast
    Free User

Venore Mega Script - Knight and Paladins 8 to 100+ - v 1.5.0 - 15/Sep/16 - Dragon Lair for RP

Hello everyone, I present you my personal Venore Mega Script for FACC knights and paladins.

What it has?

• Hard Randomized Waypoints
    • Random NPC talking (optional)
    • Leave the respawn if found another player there and set a timer to go back hunting there (optional)
    • Spawn chooser if you want to do it manually
    • Loot seller
    • Knight and paladin

The script will choose randomly from one of the available spawns (not taken) for your lvl. (optional)
    It will logout if no spawns found. (optional)
    It has so many waypoints that it took a long time to do it, as I tried to randomize as much as I can. Trying to have more than 1 path for everything.
    You can remove a respawn if you don't want by modifying on Scripter/Respawns, there are tables with the lvl range for spawns, let's say you don't want to have small rots camp, just remove "smallrots" from the until20spawns table, or just set it manually on menu.
    By now for paladin only use on spawns until level 50 or 60+, I intend to add the remaining spawns on the future.
    On cavebot settings menu you have the option to set your potions for each lvl of hunting.

Credits to @shAdOwArt for the main idea behind this kind of script and to @Cezarus for the time counter, that I modified a bit to suit my needs.

Available spawns:

Amazon Camp

Until lvl 50

Salamanders

Until lvl 35

Swamp Trolls

Until lvl 35

Small Rots Cave

Until lvl 20

Venore Orc Cave

Until lvl 20

Big Rots Cave plus slimes if you have the right lvl

Until lvl 35

Shadowthorn elves (with dragons and quest spawn for higher lvls)

From 35 to 60 lvl

Dark Cathedral first floor only so far (will try to add the remaining floors when I have time)

From 35 to 50 lvl

Cycs camp on PoH (including underground for higher lvls and slimes, and lure mode for knights to have only one monster hitting you at time)

Lvl 50+

Coryms cave -1 (including optional Rafzan seller)

Lvl 60+

Dragon Lair

Lvl 60+

PoH Giant Spiders and Wyverns

Lvl 80+ paladins

DISCLAIMER:
    Script may contain bugs due to it's size, sometimes you may get stuck as Venore has many paths and someone can be blocking it at some time or things like that, I intend to correct it on near future, or feel free to do it.
    I`m not working actively on it, only sometimes I change something, but please report any bug you find.
    Bad presenting of the script? Bugs? Sure, it's free, but I will try to help in any needs you have.

Tested from lvl 30 to lvl 50, all spawns, but I didn't have enough testers to correct all bugs.

Requirements:
    Rope, shovel, machete, BPs correctly set, spells correctly set, space on screen to have 4 bps + at least 1 container for looting dead corpses.

BP Setup:

Script will use Dehan Depositer and item withdrawer. By default depot chests 1 gets non-stackable, 2 gets stackable and 3 for withdrawing royal spears.

About the poll:
    It would be of great help if those who chose the Poll option: "Deleted, using only one account on my PC and only this script" answered some questions:

The only acc you have ever player on your PC is the deleted one?
    Do you played sometimes on your deleted acc and sometimes on other accs?
    Did you used Authenticator?
    Which spawns you hunt?
    Your account used any script before this?
    How much time did you hunt?
    What's the lvl of your char when deleted?

If you want to retribute for my work you can donate Tibia Coins to char Musonius

Changelog:
    Code:
    With version 1.1.1 most of the bugs pointed out here on forums have been corrected. Added option to choose manually between available spawns too, aswell heavy loot from cycs/outlaw camp seller on Venore. BPs are now opening correctly. Please redownload!!!
    v 1.1.2: Several bugs corrected, tried to make cycs lure mode better but still works not always
    v 1.1.3: Added First Floor of dark cathedral
    v 1.2: Added experimental paladins version for up to lvl 50 so far. Added infinity depositer, corrected few small bugs (not elves yet)
    v 1.2.1: Added cycs for paladins, choose it from the menu instead of letting it choose randomly
    v 1.3: Added amazon camp
    v 1.3.1: Fixed bug when adding amazon camp, added loot seller after Northwest spawns(amazons for now), fixed small bugs
    v 1.4: Added dragon lair, fixed small bugs
    v 1.4.1: Corrected minor bugs, including swamp trolls door, maybe rafzan seller, small rots back.
    v 1.4.2: Corrected minor bugs, corrected amazon`s mummies, revamp Elves exit, seems to be working perfectly as far as I tested.
    v 1.4.3: Now you can withdraw royal spears from an extra item backpack on DP for lvl 35 paladins and up. Added PoH Giant Spiders (recommended lvl 80+). Corrected potions uses for paladins 50+ and knights 80+
    v 1.4.4: Fixed for new worlds and new depot chests. Corrected very minor bugs.
    v 1.4.5: Fixed not having enough cap due to not depositing before taking spears from depot. Added Enchanted Spear take from depot option.
    v 1.4.6: Fixed not withdrawing money for Free Accounts.
    v 1.4.7: Added option to logout on depot before (25 to 60 minutes) server save.
    v 1.4.8: Fixed not withdrawing money for Free Accounts. (Hopefully). Also fixed West West Dlair chooser waypoint.
    v 1.5.0: Added Dragon Lair for paladins. Added option to choose between Sirmate Monitor My Hunting HUD and shAdOwArt HUD.

Script Download:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jesseh; 09-15-2016 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Added v1.5.0
    If I`ve helped you somehow and you want to retribute, you can donate me Tibia Coins for char: Musonius

Free User
    bug in open backpacks after refill

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by asponer View Post
    bug in open backpacks after refill
    You`re right, thanks, it was a mispelling on the backpack name on "Funcs" script. Fixed now, please redownload, or change on Funcs persistent bpsfordeposit() function, changing "rare" for "loot", or changing all "loot" for "rare". You choose.
    Last edited by Jesseh; 07-31-2015 at 03:19 AM.

Wind Powered
    Rep + Jesseh, boa iniciativa!!!

Gratz for the huge effort, mate!
    I'm gonna check some of the used features.
    Yours,
    pvzin

Free User
    the bug with the bp 's still going man :/

It's finally out Congrats on finishing it.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickramalho View Post
    the bug with the bp 's still going man :/
    How is it happening?its not opening a specific bp? I dont know, I edited what was causing the problem here, you can try typing on console "bpsforhunt()" and see how it goes,i'm travelling at the moment,cant take a look onto it right now,but if its only Bps it should be easily solved by editing on scripter/persistent/Funcs the bpsforhunt() function. I may have time to look at it on tuesday of its still not working

I have level 40 and it still goes to elves.. It should go to cyclops on PoH.

Quote Originally Posted by klaudiusz View Post
    I have level 40 and it still goes to elves.. It should go to cyclops on PoH.
    Shadowthorn is 35-60, PoH is 50+.