Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    How 'bout that for an Engine States HUD?

Love it hahaha I still think it should be implimented on the bot in some sort of tick box on the HUD panel or something along those lines!

Have you released that HUD? I couldn't find it if you have!

Quote Originally Posted by StaR View Post
    Love it hahaha I still think it should be implimented on the bot in some sort of tick box on the HUD panel or something along those lines!

Have you released that HUD? I couldn't find it if you have!
    It will be implemented in the next update!

New addition!

6. Multiple options for paralyse condition; it should involve the hppc. This is because I want to use a differen't type of healing spells depending what my hppc is, if I have 30% hp I wouldn't want to be getting exhausted off of exura

7. Select and drag/move waypoints from one wpt section to another would be a great addition. Especially since you can convert scripts from iBot and I made a couple scripts on there but when I convert them to wind bot they are all in 1 wpt section and I now like to organise them to re-fix them and re-modify them and I just think it'll be helpful for normal scripting as well!

Quote Originally Posted by StaR View Post
    New addition!

6. Multiple options for paralyse condition; it should involve the hppc. This is because I want to use a differen't type of healing spells depending what my hppc is, if I have 30% hp I wouldn't want to be getting exhausted off of exura

7. Select and drag/move waypoints from one wpt section to another would be a great addition. Especially since you can convert scripts from iBot and I made a couple scripts on there but when I convert them to wind bot they are all in 1 wpt section and I now like to organise them to re-fix them and re-modify them and I just think it'll be helpful for normal scripting as well!
    6. You don't need more options for paralyze. All the rules on Spell Healer has priority over Condition Healer rules. Meaning the condition healer will never get triggered if a healing rule on spell healer is being casted.

7. That's actually a pretty good suggestion.

Or use any editor to make new sections + copy paste waypoints then save it !

Quote Originally Posted by mistgun View Post

Not everyone knows how to do it, also it's a thing that really would be helpful.

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP
    Glooth Fairy [350+]
    ED/MS
    Hardcore Draken Walls [400+]
    EK

Quote Originally Posted by RoxZin xD View Post
    Not everyone knows how to do it, also it's a thing that really would be helpful.
    I already posted this suggestion on the forums long time ago. But yeah, it for sure will be helpful for many people around here and also it will be better option than making it in editors. Signed.

Quote Originally Posted by mistgun View Post

True, but doing an action like dragging it would be much simpler and would be much more user friendly!