Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

StaR's Suggestions

First of all I would like to apologise if some of these are somehow already implemented, I may not have been able to find them!
    Some of these things might cross over with bugs but they're only minor ones thought I would make it all on one post than making loads of different threads. When something has been implemented/fixed I will remove it from here.

I will keep updating this thread as I am sure I will think of other thinks whilst I attempt to make some scripts!
    I also don't mind if you make suggestions on here and I will add it to my list.

Number Suggestion Explained State
    1 Check characters mana state to see if it has mana to do a spell in targeting. For example I was hunting deeplings and I was making a script and had no mana but I already made targeting and it tried to spam exori ico on the deepling even though I had no mana.
    Solved
    2 Engine State Window - pop up window with each of the important tabs on; Healer, Alerts, Looting, Supplies, Targeting, Scripter, HUDs Solved
    3 Check if it can target a creature. I had a small when I was using targeting without battle opened there was a creature which ran away and it was inside a building and the bot was trying to attack the creature through the roof of the building because the character was outside. It is only a small issue because to fix it battle can just be open but I guess it is helpful for the people who have the 19" screens who need the extra backpack space. -
    4 Add in a drawspecialareas() function or just make a tick box on the bot interface asking if you want to see where your special areas have been placed, this would make scripting the more difficult scripts a lot easier! Solved
    5 Add in a "Stick" option on targeting which would chose if you want to carry on attacking creature X eventhough creature Y has more priorities or you want to change targeting instantly. Solved
    6 Multiple options for paralyse condition; it should involve the hppc. This is because I want to use a differen't type of healing spells depending what my hppc is, if I have 30% hp I wouldn't want to be getting exhausted off of exura. Solved
    7 Select and drag/move waypoints from one wpt section to another would be a great addition. Especially since you can convert scripts from iBot and I made a couple scripts on there but when I convert them to wind bot they are all in 1 wpt section and I now like to organise them to re-fix them and re-modify them and I just think it'll be helpful for normal scripting as well In
    Progress

Last edited by StaR; 06-10-2014 at 10:20 PM.

1) The bot already checks every condition for spells: level, mp, vocation, etc... But only if you are using the core of the bot (Healer, Targeting..). If you are casting a spell via Lua functions you will have to check those conditions by yourself. But you can always use the function spellinfo.

2) This can be done easily using HUD scripts, and it will look even prettier than a window in the bot.

3) I'll see what I can do.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    1) The bot already checks every condition for spells: level, mp, vocation, etc... But only if you are using the core of the bot (Healer, Targeting..). If you are casting a spell via Lua functions you will have to check those conditions by yourself. But you can always use the function spellinfo.

2) This can be done easily using HUD scripts, and it will look even prettier than a window in the bot.

3) I'll see what I can do.
    About number 2, I mean a window which can be used to enable/disable those features on the bot, not just see if they are on/off. That isn't possible via the HUD is it?

And I do like that spellinfo function
    Last edited by StaR; 12-14-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StaR View Post
    About number 2, I mean a window which can be used to enable/disable those features on the bot, not just see if they are on/off. That isn't possible via the HUD is it?

And I do like that spellinfo function
    I'd say its possible.

LATEST SCRIPTS SKYPE
    Got a Question? Add me on Skype!
    bugwt.support

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://mystatus.skype.com/smallclassic/bugwt.support). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Quote Originally Posted by BUgWT View Post
    I'd say its possible.
    Okay thanks, that's cool, I haven't really looked at the HUDs yet!

It's possible to generate events on HUD using mouse clicks/movements.

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    It's possible to generate events on HUD using mouse clicks/movements.
    Thanks mate

Also I have updated some more suggestions (4 + 5)

5) Stick is already there in Targeting. The priorities must be changed for each Targeting Profile, though.

4) A SpecialAreas HUD will be made soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    5) Stick is already there in Targeting. The priorities must be changed for each Targeting Profile, though.

4) A SpecialAreas will be made soon.
    Thanks again!

How 'bout that for an Engine States HUD?