Signup Now
    Free User

How to open tibia client?

We have closeclient() function. But how to open tibia client if it's closed and how to connect current Windbot to this client?

Wind Tester
    you cant

Free User
    Cmon guys create this function. It's not that hard because Wind Addons are doing it so you already have the code to do that.

And I think it's super important to open new client when you login new char/account and not use connect() all the time because it's really easy to detect if 2, 5, or 100 accounts were logged from the same instance of the client. All cipsoft needs to do is create guid/uid (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global...que_identifier) when you launch the client and send when you log chars, then they know that client was opened, was running for 1000 hours and during that time 100 accounts logged in and out from the same client that was never closed. I don't know if they do that but it's really easy way to detect mass botters and if cipsoft isn't totally dumb then they would use it.

Or maybe you guys have it all figured out and you know every piece of data that is send to cipsoft servers? Do you know for sure that they don't check things like this? Please tell me so I can bot with connect() in peace of mind

Wind Tester
    Problem is, that windaddons is opening client, yes, but its internal feature, and you would need lua fucntion to use it in bot. And i am sorry to tell you that, but Lucas is quite busy, and when he isnt, he is working on Wind3/Tibia11 updates, so this wont happen anytime soon.