Signup Now
Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by lbtg View Post
    tryed darashia dragons , alot of things to update , isint 100% afk script , i hope to see new scripts at free list to test out , since i wanna buy your paid one , but what i saw on dragon script i wont buy atm :P sorry but its not so good script
    This script was made fast at begin Bot so it isn't perfect for sure, try Forest Camp and you will see, alos you can see that my Paid thread is second after BugWT so i think my script aren't so bad ;(
    Regards

i remember i had your ed saphares scrip (meybe) that was good , but anyway was hoping for good some fixes would fix the script :P

Wind Powered
    I was on Neo Times so maybe yes. When i will have time i will try remake it from the begin

Free User
    Hello, we are looking for a Testers who will Test our scripts and will make Thread with screenshots from That
    Regards
    DvTeam
    How do I volunteer? You have level requirements?

Wind Powered
    We have Testers already
    Regards

Free User
    Hey buddy .. your script is awesome (coryms ph), but when it is going to leave the cave, my char just got stucked ...
    I walked manually to depot and started again there ... i couldn't get to the cave ... after getting the boat, my char gone near the hole and then came back tons of times ... after that i turned off :/
    But the xp is awesome in there, so please fix it ): i didin't manage to :S

Wind Powered
    Quote Originally Posted by koops View Post
    Hey buddy .. your script is awesome (coryms ph), but when it is going to leave the cave, my char just got stucked ...
    I walked manually to depot and started again there ... i couldn't get to the cave ... after getting the boat, my char gone near the hole and then came back tons of times ... after that i turned off :/
    But the xp is awesome in there, so please fix it ): i didin't manage to :S
    give me screnshoot where it is stucked then i will fix it
    regards

Free User
    Those are places where bot get stucked ... one picture i was about to leave the cave, but he just uses his rope and then stop, the script keeps rolling from action 05 to 14 without moveing.
    I came back to depot manually, there i started again ... the bot gets to the boat and then walk until the ss place, there he goes back to the boat, and keep doing this forever (from spawn 2 to Bp resp) ... but it only happens on the second time, i think that if i turn off the bot, log in again and start de script again it will be fine until he leaves the cave (:

Thanks

Corym 1 (stuck) 2.jpgCorym 2.1.jpg

Wind Powered
    okey but give me screenshot where he getting stucked while leaving spawn @koops so i can fix it , would be nice
    Thanks

Free User
    Is in the exactly place of the first ss ...
    He goes up the hole and get stuck, he doesn't move a single sqm and doesn't atack the monsters (even if traped), just heal.