Signup Now
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hultins Hud

Wind Powered
    I love that !!
    Waiting for that XD

Banned
    Sadly, it will be first on monday (possibly even later, I want this to be good before releasing!) until I can release it.

Here's a semi-working print, it lacks certain functionality as of now, clickable enginestates, hide/display sections but the main bits are there and locked in.

Positioning of On/Off for engine states is also going to be adjusted to ensure they're centered to the element.
    Weapon skill/Magic level and it's corresponding values are also, as you can see, not added just yet.

Last edited by Hultin; 03-26-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Wind Powered
    I want it !!!!!!!!!!!

That's... just... so beautiful..

Banned
    I am now releaseing a pre-release verison to work out any existing bugs that I might have overlooked or not yet encountered.

However, it's important to understand what is missing here is the ability to toggle Enginestates, this has been tricker to get to look nice than I anticipated, so I will take abit more time with that before it will be ready. Also, there are a few things that have been used during the development of this verison that are still left, and unused, theese will be removed before the proper releasel, ofcourse.

Here you have the link; http://pastebin.com/dWV41u6Y

So in summary theese are the functions not yet working or that hasn't yet been added;
    Enginestates
    Moving the HUD

I've also changed the way you setup the scripts info, you only need to edit one variable in the hud itself at the moment and that's the Author (Ergo, your name) the rest is gathered from the SCRIPTINFO type settings in User options. The Author is a field that will be added later because right now the required functionality isn't avaliable, lucas terra has said he will add it, however.

Again, this isn't the real release! Let me know if find a bug or similar, and I will do my best to go back and correct it asap. I'll hopefully finish enginestates and moving hud etc (it's not hard, just not priority atm) in the next few days.

Yey! Love it ;D

Banned
    I'm glad you like it Mistgun, please let me know of any errors that might occur please

I hope that using Useroptions() to get script name etc will help people keep that data up-to-date and correct, seen alot of scripts where the scriptinfo doesn't match the scripts location etc.

Pretty neat, I really liked the minimalist design.
    Took a quick look at the code and am feeling pretty happy someone actually took the time to use tern() and get(). =D
    The only recommendation I'd have is that you use measurestring() to center the texts, instead of hardcoding offset values.

Edit:

Oh, and by the way, if you're interested in taking a look at it, I did make a MMS with toggable Engine States, but never released it:
    https://gist.githubusercontent.com/r...ine+States.lua

Banned
    Thanks for the input Raphael, I'll take a look at measurestring(), I had seen it in Sirmates hud but sort of forgot about it.

Gonna look at that MMS, my issue right now with toggleable enginestates is to make it look good (the code, that is) so it will be easy to maintain for the future. The first version is, as you can see, abit of a mess.

I should add, that I've yet to adress textes not adjusting with the height of elements, it's gonna happen though!
    Last edited by Hultin; 04-01-2014 at 01:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hultin View Post
    Thanks for the input Raphael, I'll take a look at measurestring(), I had seen it in Sirmates hud but sort of forgot about it.

Gonna look at that MMS, my issue right now with toggleable enginestates is to make it look good (the code, that is) so it will be easy to maintain for the future. The first version is, as you can see, abit of a mess.

I should add, that I've yet to adress textes not adjusting with the height of elements, it's gonna happen though!
    measurestring() will probably help with vertical aligning as well.