Signup Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Saw bug posting about it on tibiacast few days ago so i wanted to give it a shot so far so good

As the obvious, Neo and Elf was my favorite bots, glad to see the creator coming back to make another one.

also, Lucas is active in the community, thats a BIG plus in my eyes.

- Some of my favorite scripters are following over here, as well as people who created great HUDs and LUAs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Orexx View Post
    As the obvious, Neo and Elf was my favorite bots, glad to see the creator coming back to make another one.

also, Lucas is active in the community, thats a BIG plus in my eyes.

- Some of my favorite scripters are following over here, as well as people who created great HUDs and LUAs.
    R.I.P. Elf

i saw that theres bugwt.com active again so i checked what bot he chose. I just learning about bot to make some simple scripts but i think i will leave ibot forever. Lucas made something amazing. Simple bot with awesome options.

well i was stuck on ibot community and a friend told me that some good scripters went out from that forum to invest on a new bot, and i'm currently on vacation of college so i decided to take a look and i was impressed with what i saw, i think thats it =)

now i have a brand new premmy acc on tibia and a brand new bot time to start coding :P

Banned
    Well, it has actions exactly like it was in neobot. Also scripting is so easy, even for ppl that just start. It took me about 1h to make first script that came up w/o bugs. All you need to do a script is to know/copy or w/e actions, because making waypoints is easy

Ahh and I choose this cause BUg posted about it on facebook :P Ahh forgot! BROWSE FIELD! I think there is no bot that use that.

like a lot of people posted, because of familiar names!! just excited to see exactly what it can do

Free User
    Who can tell me what's the difference between this and Xenobot? Any Xeno user?
    Thanks in Advance!

Free User

Question so???

Quote Originally Posted by Collados View Post
    Who can tell me what's the difference between this and Xenobot? Any Xeno user?
    Thanks in Advance!
    because, darkstar isn't old, it looks great guys but, i have bot since lvl 180 on my lvl 300 with Xenobot, 0 accounts deleted, i think all bots are fine, some people like ibot, redbot, xenobot s2, even windbot, but the ugly true here its the detection about botting its not 100% in bot software, its more on users, i never bot 24/7 and xeno has you know its injected,
    if you're looking somethink like neobot this its your bot, but remember, the last days of neo many people got deleted,
    why this bot its better than xenobot, redbot, ibot, bbot? they me your opinion @Lucas Terra @Ladybug @BUgWT and even @DarkStaR
    sorry for my english

Quote Originally Posted by jaime View Post
    because, darkstar isn't old, it looks great guys but, i have bot since lvl 180 on my lvl 300 with Xenobot, 0 accounts deleted, i think all bots are fine, some people like ibot, redbot, xenobot s2, even windbot, but the ugly true here its the detection about botting its not 100% in bot software, its more on users, i never bot 24/7 and xeno has you know its injected,
    if you're looking somethink like neobot this its your bot, but remember, the last days of neo many people got deleted,
    why this bot its better than xenobot, redbot, ibot, bbot? they me your opinion @Lucas Terra @Ladybug @BUgWT and even @DarkStaR
    sorry for my english
    I support your point of view, the problem is not the bot but the users. Also the DarkStar you tagged it's not the real one, it's a brazilian guy that is helper at ibot forums.