Signup Now
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Why did you choose WindBot?

As the title says, it would be nice to see why WindBot has become your bot of choice.

Banned
    Over the years to be honest, I have grown tired with the other bots out their. Also it is Lucas Terra who made it and BUgWT is scripting here, the best scripters around. Bound to be a great bot, as well as its user friendliness.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster View Post
    Over the years to be honest, I have grown tired with the other bots out their. Also it is Lucas Terra who made it and BUgWT is scripting here, the best scripters around. Bound to be a great bot, as well as its user friendliness.
    This.

Lol Sah pretty obvious question. In other words, I'd buy a new and better car if my old one doesn't allow me to drive anymore or doesn't have the confort and security the other has.

It has really interesting options. Like adding sections, really nice interface.

Wind Powered
    So easy and great bot ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Leonardo View Post
    Lol Sah pretty obvious question. In other words, I'd buy a new and better car if my old one doesn't allow me to drive anymore or doesn't have the confort and security the other has.
    I like your perspective

Banned
    I really loved the bot because, its simple, to both scripter and user player, and we combine, @Lucas Terra did a good job in recent years, like another bots, so the same engine is better, i really loved the targetting, scripts and another all, and in this week we will complete 50Scripts, if users, don't post more, i will make more .-.

Cya guys!

Friends came here, i got out of retierment.. Also.. the bot is just pure awesome.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Its performance. It works way better than the other bots and then its ease to create scripts made me stick with it and if everything turns good, for a long time!

Troubled Animals Quest [100+]
    ALL
    Feyrist Animals Surface [160+]
    RP
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X1 [180+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Underground X2 [200+]
    RP | EK
    Feyrist Silencers Surface [210+]
    RP | EK
    Rathleton Sewers [240+]
    RP