Signup Now
Page 1471 of 2020 FirstFirst ... 471971137114211461146914701471147214731481152115711971 ... LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,710 of 20192
    Free User

Lightbulb 14 dias

preciso de windbot para testar

Free User

Expired Registration

Hello, i just created a new account in this website but when i try to login on bot authentication it says that my registration expired is there any way to fix it?

Free User

Lightbulb Trail

Hi there i've recived info : failed to grant 14 day's trail i've just bought pc from friend. I'm new to tiba and bot's so please take look what's happened. maybe previous user of this pc used trail/bot. I need to reset windows in order to get new "machine id" or something? I'm newbie on this so please be nice thanks

Free User
    My 14 days trial failed when I tried to log in. So I was redirected here, to forums. Im never used Windbot

Free User

Trial

My 14 days trial failed when I tried to log in. So I was redirected here, to forums. Im never used Windbot

Free User

Help

why registration expired!!!!
    Help me plx

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Terra View Post
    Post here if you never used WindBot before and received an error message when trying to log in.

FAQ:
    How do I get my free trial days?
    Just login on the bot with your forum account and password and your trial will begin instantly. If you receive a message saying that the trial granting failed, please post here and I will check what happened.

How long does it take to get my trial activated?
    The system is automated, but it is subject to errors. If you think an error happened while granting your trial please post here and I will check it manually, which may take up to 48 hours.

I lost my trial days because I tried to use it on my other computer. What happened?!
    You will lose your trial days if your Hardware ID change. So make sure you don't make any changes on your computer hardware while you are on trial.

Can I try WindBot on my VPS?
    No. You must purchase a WindBot License if you want to use it on a VPS.

I didn't use my trial days, and I just purchased WindBot. Am I going to receive extra days?
    Unfortunately, no. The Trial System works separately from the License System, so they can't be summed up.
    If you still have trial days you should wait for it to end before purchasing a license.
    ¨

i can't connect and get my trial ...

Free User

I receive a message saying that the trial granting failed

Please help me

Free User
    FAQ:
    How do I get my free trial days?
    Just login on the bot with your forum account and password and your trial will begin instantly. If you receive a message saying that the trial granting failed, please post here and I will check what happened.

Whats happen!? I've posted at this topic 2 days ago and dont get answers!

Bro i want to buy your software, but i need to test it before. Please answer me!!

Free User

:(

Need Trial !!