Signup Now
    Free User

How to change hardwareID of mine PC?

The question is NOT how to make bot working when hardware id changes but how to change hardware id of mine pc?
    I'm wondering which hardware's id is considered by bot when launching it?
    The question comes because I have a theory that cipsoft traces mine botaccounts checking possibly hardware id or another value that doesn't change. I got 3 accounts deleted already while using windbot. The last one was deleted today and I made format and reinstalled windows after previous deletions. The problem is that bot didn't notice that mine hardware id changed so I guess it didn't and probably that's why I got detected again.

Free User
    You're good. Such things do not you find out if someone gave you that information, then people would have a way to use the free version of the bot. HWID changes to the format of the computer or with suitable program. But on what principle does the bot alone knows its creator and did not betray anyone.

you just got unlucky, botting 11 account sice windbot release, with same hardwareid, and only one deleted, but was using others bots so can't say which bot flaged the account
    Tibia player since 2003

+Rep Everyone That Helped You.

New on WindBot?, Try this amazing tutorial