Signup Now
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Diegonix View Post
    i have the same problem taht i has with hidden lizards... the char only kill the respawn once and leave. why is this? :/
    Are you using another type of arrow or bolt? Or going to cave with cap less than cap to leave condition? Or maybe you are with supplies backpack closed? You need to configure it on Supplies -> Supply List
    Brad - Free Cavebot Scripts
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

working fine.. as i said i changed the targetting and supplies to fit my sorcerer.

only problem is the condition healer, i keep on spamming exuras with full hp so im trying to solve that now.. maybe if i could activate condition healer only when hydra has less than 15% hp ?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by zipus View Post
    working fine.. as i said i changed the targetting and supplies to fit my sorcerer.

only problem is the condition healer, i keep on spamming exuras with full hp so im trying to solve that now.. maybe if i could activate condition healer only when hydra has less than 15% hp ?

thanks!
    Load the setting you use on your mage. You did it? I don't know why it's spamming exura.
    If you have any doubts on how to use one of my scripts, go to FAQ & Doubts, add me on skype and message me there

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Load the setting you use on your mage. You did it? I don't know why it's spamming exura.
    I mean, he is not simply spammin exura.

He uses exura when paralyzed BUT my health is 100% and i dont like it. iI'm looking for a "smart antiparalyze" to just use the exura when im chasing the hydra with low hp... and not everytime im paralyze understand? if you have any idea how to do that please share with us

Quote Originally Posted by zipus View Post
    I mean, he is not simply spammin exura.

He uses exura when paralyzed BUT my health is 100% and i dont like it. iI'm looking for a "smart antiparalyze" to just use the exura when im chasing the hydra with low hp... and not everytime im paralyze understand? if you have any idea how to do that please share with us
    Oh, you must use a hotkey with some conditions. But you really think that it's necessary? hahaha It's only 20 mana

Quote Originally Posted by brad View Post
    Oh, you must use a hotkey with some conditions. But you really think that it's necessary? hahaha It's only 20 mana
    20 mana wasted for each paralyze, lets say that each hydra paralyze me 3 times.. that would be 60 mana...

every 2 hydras i waste 1 mana potion.
    every hour i kill around 100 hydras.
    this "just 20 mana" would increase 5k cash/hour
    atm im getting around -15 to +5k/h cash so yeah.. its a big deal for me ... im poor

edit: but i know it would cause other problems, like if 3+ hydras on screen i would keep running paralyzed and easy dying so whatever i will keep this way jajaja good exp though.

will post full results later today.. got from lvl 178 to 182 this night (PV server + voucher)
    Last edited by zipus; 02-17-2014 at 04:13 PM.

tested this script on my 173 RP and its working perfect
    here is a screen of MMH 7,5 h of botting
    Attached Images Attached Images

Free User
    Well I try to use this script but he is not opening the bps and isnt buying prismatic bolts i've 135 lvl

Quote Originally Posted by Maro View Post
    Well I try to use this script but he is not opening the bps and isnt buying prismatic bolts i've 135 lvl
    It doesn't not open backpacks automatically. You just need to open it one time. And to buy prismatic bolts you need to setup on Supplies -> Supply List. It's configured to buy crystalline arrow. Just change crystalline arrow to prismatic bolts.

Quote Originally Posted by arkuro View Post
    tested this script on my 173 RP and its working perfect
    here is a screen of MMH 7,5 h of botting
    Wow, nice loot hahaha thank you for your feedback