Signup Now

Thread: Lucas Windbot

Lucas Windbot

I made this thread for 3 reasons :

• congratz on your first bot (as far a i know)
    • some points that ill leave u here
    • Leaving

SO......

Lucas Terra - The best scripter on TibiaBot Forums & Neobot no dobuts about it.
    Well bro you made it, you went and did your own bot, if anything it gives you even more reputation "like that can even get higher", i respect your work, big fan of your scripts.
    Not gonna lick your ass kuz there will be enought fanboys out there to do it.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://www.goodlightscraps.com/content/congrats/congrats_2.gif). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

Windbot points ill like you to consider :

Its Christmas and your building a fanbase, you should consider extending the free trial to January , people on this time of the year waste money on presents and so on.

Patience - Every bot has a low income and it will grow don't worry about it, just stay still and keep working on it.

------------------------
    Since the bot is not working at 100% and your fixing already stuff ill be back in a month or 2 too check it on, not like u need me to, ill just log and see how is it going, i wish u the best, good luck and keep it going.

im out,
    Wesker Power

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wesker View Post
    Not gonna lick your ass kuz there will be enought fanboys out there to do it.
    Lol, you already did with this thread!