Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

About Alfa Scripts

Hello my dear forum fellas,

days ago Ive decided to buy script from Alfa Scripts - Hellheim Multifloor chooser.
    I am totally disgusted about the script, it works awfuly, it stacks several times near buddel (I saw that some guy already complained about this on forum) and it drops mana potions to depot after buying it from npc.
    Script is over priced and is not worth buying.
    I warn you guys for 11$ u can buy good script not a crap like this, and friend of mine who bought script from Alfa( it was Ramoa Island for mages with avalanches) complains too, targeting is badly made and it doesnt work like it should.

I TOTALY DONT RECOMMEND U BUYING SCRIPTS FROM ALFA!
    greets
    Last edited by twardy; 02-07-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Free User
    haha i knew that this day will come, i got the same problem(Alfa tried to fix it but it makes the same problem every time with stacking near buddel)
    I wrote to him to give me back cash, he said he wont give me anything so I proposed to give me other script to check if it works for free he said he wont give, then he tried to repair it and it still hadnt worked.
    Since then Ive stopped to bot helheim and took like 40 lvls on free script by brad on zombies yalahar which is FOR FREE.
    Same as me i dont recommend u this scripter total waste of $.

Banned
    @joraanpe should read this to be able to defend himself..

Free User
    Some people code elegant and are very careful when it comes to what they produce. Some are not so much.. In the IT world we call them cowboys
    I recently came here from the red color bot and there were similar issues with him there.

Just to let you know:

Disclaimer
    We do not take any responsibilities on the quality of the scripts sold.

Users' Duties
    You can and should report any problems you have with a scripter.
    You can and should post feedbacks after testing the script you bought.

Resuming, that means you can report script problems but staff won't help with any problem caused by this. The reputation of the sellers are on their own. But like the scamming reports, if you don't got any proof it's hard to prove it.

Free User
    As I recall, his scripts on Neobot were just as bad and primitive, no idea why people actually still buy it...

Free User
    im only complaining i do not blame anyone of Wind Bot producers or moderators( Wind Bot is the bot i was waiting for since neobot), I blame scripter whose scripts just sucks, I am mad because I could spent my 11 dollars on buying script from midnight scripters or mistgun,
    WHATS MORE, I paid by mistake 1 dollar too much and offered him to give me another script which works and he said to me that he won't give me any script(he probably didnt trust into my words) and to repair old one on helheim and then he said again no

Quote Originally Posted by twardy View Post
    Hello my dear forum fellas,

days ago Ive decided to buy script from Alfa Scripts - Hellheim Multifloor chooser.
    I am totally disgusted about the script, it works awfuly, it stacks several times near buddel (I saw that some guy already complained about this on forum) and it drops mana potions to depot after buying it from npc.
    Script is over priced and is not worth buying.
    I warn you guys for 11$ u can buy good script not a crap like this, and friend of mine who bought script from Alfa( it was Ramoa Island for mages with avalanches) complains too, targeting is badly made and it doesnt work like it should.

I TOTALY DONT RECOMMEND U BUYING SCRIPTS FROM ALFA!
    greets
    Did you try contacting me directly as soon as you had this issue?
    Where exactly does this issue happens, at buddle npc at helheim side, or at svargrond's side? And lastly, which version of the script do you have?
    Im asking this because both of the issues are current fixed on the current version, in the case of the npc stuck it happened by taking a stand in a waypoint by range, which was unreachable, there for couldnt continue, and in the case of helheim side, it happens because sometimes on the rp version it follows the Ghoul while on the buddle action waypoint, gets far and there for unable to contact the npc, which was fixed added specials areas and position checkers.

In the case of ramoa, we have done several updates on this scripts, thanks to the feedbacks that our customers, (which are a lot over this 2 scripts, not only you and your friend) have provided, and it works way better that the very first version, as well as the constant updates of the bot which have benefited the improvement in fact, ill make a new recording of it this night and post it to make visual proof of it

Sometimes, when a customer finds an issue, simply gets mad, goes on rage and starts complaining hardly and so on, thats totally understanable since you are paying for a service, but also REMEMBER we as scripters are human as well and issues can happen as the cases of everybotting situations can vary by even small details, but what makes the difference here is that ive tryed to be available most of the time and try to provide support as soon as possible by any of the contacting ways.

Feel free to email me, so i can provide you the latest version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bucu View Post
    im only complaining i do not blame anyone of Wind Bot producers or moderators( Wind Bot is the bot i was waiting for since neobot), I blame scripter whose scripts just sucks, I am mad because I could spent my 11 dollars on buying script from midnight scripters or mistgun,
    WHATS MORE, I paid by mistake 1 dollar too much and offered him to give me another script which works and he said to me that he won't give me any script(he probably didnt trust into my words) and to repair old one on helheim and then he said again no
    Bucu, didnt we solve your issue with it? 0.o
    Also, i have to be aware myself, ive been scripting by 4 years now and you cant imagine the HUGE amount of customers that try to get free copies saying it doesnt work, send me another!

Something extra about it: Ive checked on my field, and cant find your nickname "twardy" listed, did you purchase this script with any other nickname or something, because i dont have you around here as customer.

It could help if you provide me your paypal email by private just to make sure.