Signup Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Free User
    Did Cipsoft change water elementals or sth? I tried PH Waters on my 60lvl ed with exori vis... Eq glacier mask kilt boots focus cape demon shiel. I had around 8k/h waste using bugwt free script

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ketamyn View Post
    Alright! Water Elementals added to levels 50-80.
    To be honest bro, I went from 8-20 stone tomb 1- then 20-30 stone tomb 2- 30-50 dragons yalahar, 50-120 water elementals.

I died once at yalahar dragons due to bot not being set up correctly, it was leaving on to low pots and ran out and died.

I died on water elementals 4 times, 2 of them are down to reconnecting at ss and it getting me killed (dunno why). But even at 120 I'm still getting levels every 3 hours without bonus. I'm going to get 140 here and do soul eaters to 250 or something hehe.

Edit- Took about 45 days to get 1-120 without botting none stop around 2-10 hours a day depending how long I can get waters for.

Edit 2- For hunting in dragosn I recommend for the first 5 levels to use dragon necklace and at least magma legs. If you can afford it the full magma set will be best. Same for waters I recommend if you don't want to die at 50 to use at least demon shield and glacier kilt but for the first 20 levels a full glacier set will 100% protect you from death.
    Last edited by Fermonos; 10-17-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Roojek View Post
    Did Cipsoft change water elementals or sth? I tried PH Waters on my 60lvl ed with exori vis... Eq glacier mask kilt boots focus cape demon shiel. I had around 8k/h waste using bugwt free script
    Glacier mask....? Maybe that's why unless of course you mean Helmet of the Deep. Then I've been having the same problem. I barely ever profit there and if I do it's down to being level 120 lmao. But at lower levels I wasted like fuck.

Banned
    Nice Keep it up!

Free User
    Hi fermanos,

I think in lvl 140 you can go to DL's in fenrock with fire set ussing SD, you can get 300 to 500k/h exp but not profit

In lvl150 with gill set you also can go to Hydras port hope, but you will take just 160 to 250k/h but you never gona take any waste, using vis and SD for 3+ hydras
    because you have tasks points and the Many boss to gave some profit.

I need to test soul eater... im in lvl 165 but in poor ate this point and don't have any maker working for cash

If you have any good script for this lvl in soul eater please post ^^ or any print will be nice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mabalares View Post
    Hi fermanos,

I think in lvl 140 you can go to DL's in fenrock with fire set ussing SD, you can get 300 to 500k/h exp but not profit

In lvl150 with gill set you also can go to Hydras port hope, but you will take just 160 to 250k/h but you never gona take any waste, using vis and SD for 3+ hydras
    because you have tasks points and the Many boss to gave some profit.

I need to test soul eater... im in lvl 165 but in poor ate this point and don't have any maker working for cash

If you have any good script for this lvl in soul eater please post ^^ or any print will be nice
    I'm making 350k/h with sd on hydras and losing 20k/h

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Blade View Post
    I'm making 350k/h with sd on hydras and losing 20k/h
    Men go DL's you gona have the same waste but you have 400k/h exp or more

i need to make some money than im not ussing to much sd's

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mabalares View Post
    Men go DL's you gona have the same waste but you have 400k/h exp or more

i need to make some money than im not ussing to much sd's
    =O okay! will try it. but i think Hydras give more loot than dragon lords so i guess i will do more waste

Free User
    scrips?