Signup Now

WindBot - Changes? Updates? Any Solutions?

Hello Moderators and Community,

i have been deleted on a sick amount of Characters now. Week yb Week i lose another Account. I do not really care i knew one day this might come.

Anyway since i barely heard any news about a "solution" or any idea to redcude the Deletions i would llike to ask Moderators if you have any Clue/Idea what to do?

Is there anything about the deletions your working on? A short Anwer to me or the Community would be great!

Note: Theres no Offense against the Moderators in this Post. I love WIndbot and all what you guys worked on!

@SuNe
    If good Girls get down on the floor, tell me how low will a bad Girl go?

This are being worked on yes, if you want help with not getting deleted or stats i suggest u talk with @Jesseh

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Free User
    I wrote this some time ago on the main topic on the subject:

Ok guys, I`ve spent a little time on this topic compiling basically every ban claim post (including friend's of posters) to try to gather some statistics about deletions.

This isn`t perfect, for sure, but this is what we have by now, if someone has any input feel free to add.

209 posts were "analyzed":

- 172 (82,3%) used MC, 15 (7,2%) said they didn`t used. It wasn`t possible to say about the other 22.
    - 79 (37,8%) had more than 1 botting char per acc, including 4 posts who had more than 1 botting char but didn`t used MC.
    - 70 (33,5%) got high online times (more than 10h per day or on some days).
    - 56 (26,8%) were reported by other players, 21 (10%) said for sure they didn't got reported. Many others didn't knew or didn't said anything about it.
    - 66 (31,6%) were hunting on popular spawns (salamanders, coryms, OF, etc). 13 (6,2%) was on always empty spawns, including 2 who said they never saw anyone on the spawn, ever.
    - 2 were deleted for using the same registration even without botting
    - 8 recently came back to play on the acc, 4 of them using MC, other 4 didnt said or said they didnt used MC.
    - 6 were good customers, always buying mounts/pacc/etc.
    - 3 saw black HP monsters and got deleted, 2 of them when MCing, other one didn't said anything else.
    - 1 was deleted when using looting only, but he was using MC while botting another acc too.
    - 1 was deleted while using more randomized scripts (random paths) but with not much randomization inside spawn, and also while using MC.
    - 3 was deleted for using either healing/only or anti-idle only. 1 of them while using MC for botting other accs, 1 didn't said if was using anything else, and other one said he didn't use anything at all, only 1 client and windbot with anti-idle (most disturbing case)
    - NONE said that got deleted while also using Authenticator

Amount of people who didn't MC, didn't bot more than 1 char per acc, didn't get mass reported and didn't play for a high time: SIX (6)

About those 6:
    1 was coming back to play after some time and hunted in a popular spawn but didn't got reported
    1 was hunting on popular spawn but didn't got reported AND was a good customer
    1 was hunting on popular spawn but nothing else
    2 had nothing apparently bad, but didn`t said anything about randomization/authenticator
    1 was only training with mad sheep with anti-idle (not easy to explain case, maybe deleted on previous acc's and blacklisted)

So, if I can give any advice: Don't MC while botting, only use 1 botting char per acc, don't hunt more than ~4h per day, avoid getting reported, interact with other people, if you are coming back to play don`t jump right into botting hard, always use authenticator (hypothesis not taken down so far), randomize further your waypoints, way of hunting, spawns, talkings with npcs.

If anyone wants I can upload this spreadsheet too, even though it's somewhat rustic and not too friendly.
    I can't guarantee you safety but this is the best evidence based advice I've found so far.

I could edit something like that we have figured out in our guilds on Chrona/morta:

- We have been changing the percentage of Healing spells /pots every 4-5h. All those char are still alive expect 1 (he started 2 days before he got deleted)
    - I got deleted on 3 accs the very same time (kinda old accounts) using 2x same Registr. and once an different one
    - I've got mass reported on 2 account (@weekend), (different Registration) both were deleted the Monday after Mass report!
    - NEVER got deleted on a Account that was only botted at Weekends or Nights during the Week (6pm-6am) @Jesseh
    @ozzix thanks for the advices!
    Last edited by legendios; 07-03-2015 at 12:18 PM.
    If good Girls get down on the floor, tell me how low will a bad Girl go?

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by legendios View Post
    I could edit something like that we have figured out in our guilds on Chrona/morta:

- We have been changing the percentage of Healing spells /pots every 4-5h. All those char are still alive expect 1 (he started 2 days before he got deleted)
    - I got deleted on 3 accs the very same time (kinda old accounts) using 2x same Registr. and once an different one
    - I've got mass reported on 2 account (@weekend), (different Registration) both were deleted the Monday after Mass report!
    - NEVER got deleted on a Account that was only botted at Weekends or Nights during the Week (6pm-6am) @Jesseh
    @ozzix thanks for the advices!
    I think the thing about time of deletion is mere chance, I wouldn't worry about it, as there were reports of deletes at all times. Changing healing percentages/methods is a smart move though.