Signup Now
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogstah View Post
    Hi. Just wonder if you got time to help me out a bit..

I'm about to buy my first account.. and it's an expensive one for 1,000$. I have been asking around some "known" people from this community for help.

I will buy a character from "IIHevenagteII" do you know if he's been scamming people before?
    He doesn't want to use a MM which makes me very unsecure, he says MM could scam us both, not sure if I should buy that

So since I have never bought an acc, the first thing I will do when I get the account is >change email, adress and password, after 30 days they are signed on my email & adress. That's when I buy a Recovery key & start using authenticator.. now, is the account 100% mine now?

if not, what did I do wrong and what should I have done instead?
    wow didnt think it would turn out like this....LMAO

first of all yes i was negotiating a deal with @Rogstah now i clearly told him that i could sell it for him for a 1000USD plus his main account . then he asked me how would we perform the trade/deal and he suggested using a Middleman . now here my take on middleman on this forums or any other tibia related forums. i think people like smeg , uranas and even some moderator from other forums acting up as middleman are totally fine ( i did use @smeg once to confirm this ) now what i told Rogstah that they are totally fine by me but for deals no more than 800usd (take note this is just my personal opinion im not saying bad thing about them nor i want to make them look bad by any chance , let this be understood) so i told him to just trust me which its a cliche thing to do but what else could i possibly tell him

now about the current price that i have set on my post , that wont change i did tell Rogstah that 1kusd n his account would be a good offer if no one get this account for like 6 months from now ( Rogstah can confirm this with our private msg on WB forum)

now actually using a middleman im not against it on this deal but ill have to research the mm that u tell me to see if he had previews experience with deals that are worth 3000 usd ( since lets be serious my account its easily worth 1500USD its just not many ppl have this anmount of money to spend on a game plus i kind need the money that why the price drop ) so i literally im not aware of any mm known by the tibia forum trading community dealing with this kind of prices since he would literally have my account and the cash of the buyer

now having this post cleared from my part i would like to actually some apologies from Rogstah since he told me about posting regarding about if i was known and if i had some previews record as a bad buyer/seller and literally as a person....not stating the whole deal with even a price that im currently not accepting

Your,
    HevenGate

Quote Originally Posted by tibiastore View Post
    Thats why to buy safe account, buy it from ppl that didn't order new confirmation keys in past 6months, or they can proof ordered confirmation keys was used (for example they still got letters and you can check this keys), or use some safe seller then in case of problem (for example activation some old conf key will refund you money).
    And how can you check that someone didn't actually buy the key? Cuz im not sure if I get it right: -Hey dude, have u ordered any conf keys recently? - No, why!? I SWEAHHRR!

Besides, 1000$ for a char, no middleman, thrustworthiness of the seller not approved. Aren't the words HUGE SCAM included in the title of the offer? What makes you so horny for that deal? Even if it is not a scam, I would have NEVER accepted a deal like this and you should not too unless you're dumb and you shit with money (no offence for the dumb bro! ).

Free User
    I do apologise, he's very chill talking to and i can understand giving a 500+ to a MM can be difficult. dont get it twisted, i might have overreacted a bit on my first post.

@chri " thrustworthiness of the seller not approved."

inst this going way too far? do you even know me? have u seen my previews records as a buyer/seller?

and for everyone stop making this look bad when its just a normal thing to do from both of the parts as a buyer and seller .

Quote Originally Posted by IIHevenagteII View Post
    @chri " thrustworthiness of the seller not approved."

inst this going way too far? do you even know me? have u seen my previews records as a buyer/seller?

and for everyone stop making this look bad when its just a normal thing to do from both of the parts as a buyer and seller .
    I didn't mean to make you feel like a scammer. I just concluded it from the first first post as the buyer said to be unsecure. He sought for opinion and I made one, maybe I also went too harsh as spending this kind of money on a game is crazy for me.

@Rogstah @IIHevenagteII
    I don't see anything that should of insulted you HG if you dont want to use a middle man it shouldn't be a secret so no point in getting upset, there are all kinds of nubs on every forum who love to start crap by calling everyone a scammer..
    I have personally delt with hevengate for thousands of usd and never had any problems but I have a lot of rep on XB and we made deals that were in my favor ( I didnt pay all up front ) But you still could have scammed me for a big amount...
    and honestly 1kusd is nothing now days and neither is 3k usd to a person who has been on forums for many years who loves trading and dealing as much as most of the well know middle men do.. 3k usd is not worth scamming someone out of when it will ruin everything you have built over the last 5 years+..
    I personally would use dwarak or smeg and I told EJ this on skype ( I said Smeg on skype ) But thats up to you guys everyone is entitled to their who guideline for a trade.. Its up to both sides to agree to the terms if they don't then just move on, no point in getting hurt feelings over small things..

Gl to both of you
    ~Uranas
    Last edited by Uranas; 07-02-2015 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogstah View Post
    I do apologise, he's very chill talking to and i can understand giving a 500+ to a MM can be difficult. dont get it twisted, i might have overreacted a bit on my first post.
    just to point out and im sorry if im double posting but it just grinds my gears n how ppl start assuming thing so fast he just as scared/concern as me about the trade and wanted some insight from me from the forum community
    i mean even @SuNe knows me n could kind of say whay type of person am im.

Quote Originally Posted by IIHevenagteII View Post
    just to point out and im sorry if im double posting but it just grinds my gears n how ppl start assuming thing so fast he just as scared/concern as me about the trade and wanted some insight from me from the forum community
    i mean even @SuNe knows me n could kind of say whay type of person am im.
    What Uranas said. What's weird in that the guy wanted an opinion about you from the outside?

Quote Originally Posted by chri View Post
    What Uranas said. What's weird in that the guy wanted an opinion about you from the outside?
    dude im not some little kid to be going back and fort with this issue....i just mentioned SuNe as any other guy who might want to post on this thread but u going over the board