Signup Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    This (only) is hardly enough to warrant a ban. Most people usually have a preferred SQM and even then, some people could have markers on their minimap to go up/down.
    I know, what I'm saying is the chance is very small to use the same spot, like on Ankrahmun, all places you go upstairs there is more than 50 SQMs to walk on, it's hard to do it the same way always. Yes, there are map markers, even though no one would use a map mark to walk 3 sqm ahead, I don't know if there is some server side info to check if we are map clicking or arrow pressing. I should have done a spawn counter when I analyzed the ban posts on the main topic on forum, maybe some day I do it again in a better form. Anyway, there are many possible causes of getting deleted, one of them theoretically is walking pattern.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RosseServices View Post
    send an email, you'll be undeleted.
    I've sent an email. It'd be amazin to be undeleted since 80% of my tibian wealth is on that account. But i'm not setting my hopes high lol

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    Sorry to say but botting at Formorgar Mines with standard scripts makes it VERY easy to detect by CIP if they want, at least theoretically. Why I'm saying this? After you pass the quest door, there are 12 (twelve) spots of stairs to go down/up if I remember well. Usually standard scripts will only choose from one of the SQMs to go down/up. You could have 12 spots but for the whole month you always choose exactly the same 1 SQM. If you go back/to dp three times a day, for 30 times a month you had the chance to go down the stairs 90 times, having 12 spots to walk each time. 1080 possibilities, but somehow you managed to walk on the same SQM down 90 times out of 90, impressive! And you have to go up too, more 90 of the same SQM.
    Well I never thought about that. I only use payed scripts (i do not know how to make one ) But I do not think that's true because i also bot a rp in formorgar mines, sometimes in the same spawn that i used to bot my ek with a different version of a script from the same seller and didnt get deleted.

Free User
    This (only) is hardly enough to warrant a ban. Most people usually have a preferred SQM and even then, some people could have markers on their minimap to go up/down.
    I agreed with you. Even when i'm playing using my hands, most of times i usually go up/down using the same sqm

Banned
    I bet you'll be undeleted.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by RosseServices View Post
    I bet you'll be undeleted.
    amem to that.

If you email them to undelete you, would they get more furious and delete other accs?

Lost 340 ms and 2 397 EKs this year so far.

Debating to email or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Krypto View Post
    If you email them to undelete you, would they get more furious and delete other accs?

Lost 340 ms and 2 397 EKs this year so far.

Debating to email or not.
    If they already knew about the other accounts, it's likely they would have already been banned.

Free User
    If they already knew about the other accounts, it's likely they would have already been banned.
    I don't think so, if it were only low lvl noobs yes but on this case it's business, deleting 10+ accs from a same owner at once, they don't do that at higher lvls but at lower lvls it happens frequently, indicating that they choose first before deletion.

First of all,sorry for your loss but botting seems too risky nowadays. I've lost 7 accounts so far within 2-3 months time period and I've come to a conclusion that deletion is the inevitable fact that you have you encounter if you're reported by any player in-game. I also believe that there is a limit in the number of reports. Let's say the maximum number of reports that a player must receive is 30, if you exceed this limit you automatically become the target for their detection tool.

What made me think so? Well, I know a lot of people who did not bot at all but deleted at the end of the day. However they retreated their accounts by sending an e-mail regarding their unjustful deletion. This prooves the fallibility of their detection tool, namely it is not 100% credible. I also know people who botted 24/7 on their cashmakers at low-populated/non-visited hunting grounds and did not receive any deletion but botted their main accounts on popular hunting grounds with a humanly routine and deleted for cheating. The reason is,there is a higher chance to come across more players than at low populated/rarely visited grounds. This is the point where you say WTF?

The fact is, the accounts those are botted at low populated grounds received less reports and survived the game, on the other hand the main accounts that are botted at popular grounds received more reports and became the target for the tool and deleted at the end of the day.

This is just one of the possibilities or methods that Cipsoft follows to detect cheaters yet no one still knows how their so-called detection tool works.

Regards
    Last edited by ronay; 07-02-2015 at 12:34 AM.