Signup Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Free User
    i think is all about reports!! .. i sold one month ago all my account, now (25 days ago) coz i havent money rl and havent character to bot i decided to try boting with autoexploring of MB**

ALL MY KNIGHT ARE LVL 50 (4 ACCOUNTS) WITH AOUTOEXPLORING AND PASSED ALL MASS BAN!!!!

sooo, the real system is a fake i guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Gordito Cashipurri View Post
    i think is all about reports!! .. i sold one month ago all my account, now (25 days ago) coz i havent money rl and havent character to bot i decided to try boting with autoexploring of MB**

ALL MY KNIGHT ARE LVL 50 (4 ACCOUNTS) WITH AOUTOEXPLORING AND PASSED ALL MASS BAN!!!!

sooo, the real system is a fake i guess!
    Not really... I have a facc knight botting at one rspawn in some X respawn, the char doesnt go to city (he refill at house close to resp) and dont come a single player at my screen for more then a month(empty server), i got deleted on him 2 days ago, xd... I think is just bad luck

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiaran View Post
    I just got deleted on account that existed for 2-3 days. The only thing that I did was botting for max 12h over these days, this account had new premium and I never got deleted before, very surprised today's morning
    Premium bought with in-game gold or real money?

Free User
    Well I'm not even allowed to put my registration onto an account, I lose accounts I don't even bot, on the daily. So I finally decided, I will proxy every client / web browser to make the accounts, and so far I haven't been deleted. With my registration on accounts, I've lost over 70 accounts or so, If you get caught botting a couple of times, with the same registration on each account i'd probably switch to doing what I do now. So far I haven't been deleted