Signup Now
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Free User

Got deleted in today's mass ban

Got my first deletation today. I know there's no such a thing as a safe bot but nevertheless its a little bit sad lol

For more than 4 months botting almost everyday I finally got deleted. The strange thing is i only got deleted in 1 acc. The only one who i was botting after SS today. Maybe botting every first day of the month before mass deletions its a sure deletation thing? Anyone knows more about it? Anyone got caught in today's mass ban too?

Free User
    There was no mass ban today, they don't seem to delete in a wave anymore, just picking some acc's every day. There's no support currently to the theory of getting deleted by botting the first day of the month. I was botting too and nothing happened, probably even got reported last day/today.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuati View Post
    Got my first deletation today. I know there's no such a thing as a safe bot but nevertheless its a little bit sad lol

For more than 4 months botting almost everyday I finally got deleted. The strange thing is i only got deleted in 1 acc. The only one who i was botting after SS today. Maybe botting every first day of the month before mass deletions its a sure deletation thing? Anyone knows more about it? Anyone got caught in today's mass ban too?
    what place you botting and how much hours ea day?
    Helped you? REP+

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by borges View Post
    what place you botting and how much hours ea day?
    in the past month i was botting only the 'happy hour' or max 3hours a day. The last 2 days i was botting like after ss till noon thats like almost 6-7h more or less. The odd thing its that a was not botting afk on that account, only in the last days.

I was botting at formorgar mines. Never saw someone in there for almost a month. But yesterday i'm pretty sure i've got a report but i dont belive it was this report that got me deleted cuz its take almost 20-30 days to process a report.

The odd thing is all my other accounts that i bot ONLY afk for more than 6hours straight are safe lol

Banned
    in the past month i was botting only the 'happy hour' or max 3hours a day. The last 2 days i was botting like after ss till noon thats like almost 6-7h more or less. The odd thing its that a was not botting afk on that account, only in the last days.

I was botting at formorgar mines. Never saw someone in there for almost a month. But yesterday i'm pretty sure i've got a report but i dont belive it was this report that got me deleted cuz its take almost 20-30 days to process a report.

The odd thing is all my other accounts that i bot ONLY afk for more than 6hours straight are safe lol
    send an email, you'll be undeleted.

Free User

Sorry to say but botting at Formorgar Mines with standard scripts makes it VERY easy to detect by CIP if they want, at least theoretically. Why I'm saying this? After you pass the quest door, there are 12 (twelve) spots of stairs to go down/up if I remember well. Usually standard scripts will only choose from one of the SQMs to go down/up. You could have 12 spots but for the whole month you always choose exactly the same 1 SQM. If you go back/to dp three times a day, for 30 times a month you had the chance to go down the stairs 90 times, having 12 spots to walk each time. 1080 possibilities, but somehow you managed to walk on the same SQM down 90 times out of 90, impressive! And you have to go up too, more 90 of the same SQM.

My 67 EK I started at the beginning of June is still good. I've botted at like over 20 different spawns in those 67 levels though, I never stick to a spawn too long or for too many days. Also it's pretty common knowledge even among fair players the deletions are done over the whole month now, not in waves or one big mass ban.

Banned
    i have banned today, bot on sea serp, lions rock and crystal grounds, bot 10hours/day at 14:00hrs stamina

Quote Originally Posted by Jesseh View Post
    Sorry to say but botting at Formorgar Mines with standard scripts makes it VERY easy to detect by CIP if they want, at least theoretically. Why I'm saying this? After you pass the quest door, there are 12 (twelve) spots of stairs to go down/up if I remember well. Usually standard scripts will only choose from one of the SQMs to go down/up. You could have 12 spots but for the whole month you always choose exactly the same 1 SQM. If you go back/to dp three times a day, for 30 times a month you had the chance to go down the stairs 90 times, having 12 spots to walk each time. 1080 possibilities, but somehow you managed to walk on the same SQM down 90 times out of 90, impressive! And you have to go up too, more 90 of the same SQM.
    This (only) is hardly enough to warrant a ban. Most people usually have a preferred SQM and even then, some people could have markers on their minimap to go up/down.

Bang, -300 EK.