Signup Now

Character Maurolkit does not exist.

Hello everyone, just saw this news...

Maurolkit got deleted nobody knows for sure why yet, but i think there is a very good chance that him got deleted by botting.

So...what you guys think? someone knows him from any bot community?

Regards.

Free User
    Probably wrong deletion, got too many reports and boom, banned. There might a threshold of reports + the way he plays (repeatable way, like map-clicking, spell usage etc.). Some people do play like robots, and can go for hours. I can f.e. hunt wyrms for like 2 hours, always following the same path 'cause I use map-clicks and do it very constant.

Will get undeleted imho, nobody is that stupid to bot on such level.

Doubt he botted on his main char, pretty sure he had other chars he botted on and they tracked them back to him and deleted everything.

Aka manual delete.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Doubt he botted on his main char, pretty sure he had other chars he botted on and they tracked them back to him and deleted everything.

Aka manual delete.
    Why would some lvl 800 have other moneymakers or lower lvl chars botting? That`s strange. I don`t know him but maybe it was something like using special mouses for efficient, bot-like hunting, I don't know.

During a long time Cip wasn`t ban ppl frequently, i really think he used to bot back then.

In my opinion there is no automatic deletion in cases like this only in low lvl chars.
    I think they receive a report from their auto detect tool that show the chance of the char been a botter based on how repetitive is the action.
    They prob compare some Inf and caculate if it is profitable to ban this person.

For exemple if you have a main char (pacc) and several Facc MM and a lot ppl report you they will see that you are give them some loss
    So they decide to ban all the chars, if you are a pain in the A** for like 20 players and are a massive botter they will prob ban you because
    a lot players are been disturbed by you.

We must remember that Cip is a company that depends of Profit to stay alive, and botter represent a big part of their community so they can`t
    just ban they all, they prob ban the ones who disturb a lot ppl and have a lot MM.
    Cip is in pretty bad time i think it is safe to bot only in my acc like im doing or max 2 acc always Pacc.
    I really think they can detect a lot botter but not 100% of sure so it take a while to collect data to ban botter.
    Maybe it was what happens to Maurokit, maybe he used magebot some time ago or maybe some other reason.

Free User
    He is unbanned now, just like I guessed. He probably got many reports from his enemies, combined with the style he plays (very monotonic) and it was a false positive for the tool.

I think its obviously that he was using bot in the past, but like someone said before - only brainless would bot on 800 lvl.
    ...and yes, he is undeleted. Love CipSoft "detection tool".

Quote Originally Posted by loiki View Post
    He is unbanned now, just like I guessed. He probably got many reports from his enemies, combined with the style he plays (very monotonic) and it was a false positive for the tool.
    Yeap it just show how their detect system can fail easily.

Free User
    Yeah, the tool is very easy to fool as it detects only certain behavior and in most causes it must be backed up with reports to be seen as positive. Anyway, CipSoft won't execute all cheaters for good, it would simply hurt their income. Simple as that.

Free User
    baddd, he is back