Signup Now
    Free User

Exclamation Windbot Service or Error With The Host (forums.tibiawindbot.com)

Hey Hi There, I don't know if some one else is having the same kind of problems that me, But since the past like almost 2 weeks I being experienced problems when trying of connect on Windbot when I try of launch it, It give me a error, and only that a few times the Window suddenly shut down leaving my chars by they own (this problem happen like 2 weeks ago). Then on the past week when I was running it everything seems to be on order or at least for a couple of hours, but then suddenly Windbot stop like reading like way points and all that. The char remains stopped on the same stop just like healing and just killing the creatures that approach to the char, until this one log off cus no movement. And I check the Scripts waypoints of it and all that. And is nothing to do with the Scripts I'm 100% sure of that. I'm running like 2-3 MC windows at the time. And on all of them happen simultaneously at the same time, and on all the cases I never have New Down/Internet Problems, no lags/kicks,freeze.
    As I say before Windbot suddenly stop working and even on a few occasions don't let my launch it, I remove windbot programs and reinstall all that and bla bla bla... hopping will get fix but nothing seems to work. And Today a friend tell me that he actually saw Windbot failing and let die all his chars on front of him... (This happen even when he was using a VPS soo... I don't think that all the PC will have the problem.
    So I don't know if is a problem on Windbot files/programs or as it says on the page a few times when I try of go to the main tibiawindbot.com. Error with the Host... Host not responding soo that means Host is letting connection drop for a few seconds making Windbot stop responding. Please some explain me what is going on.
    And please don't come with the excuse that I don't have good net, I didn't sett up Windbot correctly, have a few years using Windbot now, and never had those problems until now, and not only me, but even a friends of mine, first they though I was bananas now they r like wtf. Please respond.

Sounds like a ddos attack against windbot.
    But not sure.
    Anyway wrong section, so moved.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Last edited by Cerveck; 06-28-2015 at 06:36 AM.