Signup Now

Thread: Scam report

Free User

Scam report

hello i bought a 320 ek from @quaqua and today i noticed it was hacked so i took it back with the given rk from this guy and i logged in ofc it was cleaned lost full eq+4kk and then i logged into the website and i saw my reg change was canceled and that this guy had ordered a new conf key -.-.

I rly want to solve this shit fast so i can rook his char before he gets the conf key since i lost 170 euro -.- i dont want him to get the char aswell.....

@Dworak @Imba

his skype is Aleksander Łączyński
    Last edited by ozzix; 08-17-2015 at 09:55 AM. Reason: Upload images to imgur.com

Wind Powered
    @nazze, better for you will be if you rook this character because i think if he do that you won't solve it with him, sad but true, i can just ban him on forum can't do nothing more, just give me his forum name + proof of deals and i will do it, and you do your job with rook character don't let him have character + cash
    Regards

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by nazze View Post
    hello i bought a 320 ek from @quaqua and today i noticed it was hacked so i took it back with the given rk from this guy and i logged in ofc it was cleaned lost full eq+4kk and then i logged into the website and i saw my reg change was canceled and that this guy had ordered a new conf key -.-.

This image is hosted on a possibly dangerous website (http://s28.postimg.org/484br6vih/conf.jpg). Please consider reuploading it on Imgur.com.

I rly want to solve this shit fast so i can rook his char before he gets the conf key since i lost 170 euro -.- i dont want him to get the char aswell.....

@Dworak @Imba

his skype is Aleksander Łączyński
    Rook the char and try to recover the money.

Free User
    Last edited by nazze; 06-24-2015 at 04:38 PM.

Banned
    @nazze Ah bro, so sorry for it.

U must always think USE MIDDELMAN for that we got nice persons like @Dworak etc.

Rook this fxcking char, and ban that kid..

Give that character's nick to me in PM.
    Last edited by bubex; 06-24-2015 at 04:46 PM.

It says withdraw on the recovery key, try to withdraw the key and then rook the char or wait for his response because he hasn't actually ordered a key yet since it doesn't say 'sent' on key.

Edit : Just rook the char, fuck this scammer.
    Last edited by Dnalyks; 06-24-2015 at 04:46 PM.

Wind Powered
    @nazze, he is banned already, just rook the character now its all what you can do, else he will have char + money. Rook it
    Closed