Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bot Detection Article

hello (:

today i'im here to share one file with you guys, it's a old file i dont know the exactly year but maybe can help a litle to avoid some bans, i dont know if this have been posted, if have please delete this thread (:

LCP Detection: http://iseclab.org/papers/botdetection-article.pdf

* It tracks movement of players where they goto (waypointing)
    * It tracks movements of players HOW they are done (many movement clicks/actions in a short period of time)

PS: found that in a wow bot forum (:
    PS2: i dont know if this method is used on tibia
    PS3: sorry for the english
    PS4: it is an interesting read
    PS5: botting is always a risk, but maybe it can be minimized
    Last edited by Nightshade; 06-22-2015 at 09:45 AM.
    Tibia player since 2003

+Rep Everyone That Helped You.

New on WindBot?, Try this amazing tutorial

Wind Tester
    Interesting article, thanks for sharing

Ye it got few years on its neck.
    But it's a good article
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    Nice to see someone interested. I've posted it along with other papers some time ago (https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...l=1#post193395) but 99% of the botters/tibia players/people on the world tend to not be scientific and just say things like "luck" or whatever as the cause of deletion. My scripts are based on those papers, expect 300+ line of waypoints for your scripts with real randomization (my shadowthorns part of the script got 500+, test char created ths month, facc, is 46 now). If you are interested on thoughts about avoiding detection take a look on my posts and released scripts (abandoned sewers is newer).

Things are being so randomized nowadays that they don't even seem human anymore.
    But if it makes botting safer, who cares?!
    Yours,
    pvzin

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by pvzin View Post
    Things are being so randomized nowadays that they don't even seem human anymore.
    But if it makes botting safer, who cares?!
    Even with randomisation you're not excactly undetectable, we people have very measurable habits and patterns.
    I think that if they would want to badly enough they could easily distinct between completely random between x and y and actual human behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Shizuam View Post
    Even with randomisation you're not excactly undetectable, we people have very measurable habits and patterns.
    I think that if they would want to badly enough they could easily distinct between completely random between x and y and actual human behaviour.
    Indeed!
    When I'm playing manually (it's been a looooooong time), I follow several patterns even while walking inside a respawn, hue!
    Yours,
    pvzin

Wind Tester
    same here, when am playing on low lvl chars on new servers, i am doing same stuff for hours without break, so imo just walking isnt the case, it must be something else.

Free User
    Yes, there are other things besides walking patterns, as pointed out on the other papers I've linked before, like hunting accuracy, efficiency of healing/targeting/looting, speed of things, behaviour of the character input, like looking at things, talking to players, doing other actions besides hunting, time hunting, time doing nothing and the list goes on.

@Imba, @pvzin Humans obviously aren't random, we do have patterns. But we follow them differently from robots. I wish I had data to elaborate on this, but I don't. Maybe someday...
    @Jesseh, pretty interesting articles, kinda aligned with what I think.