Signup Now
    Free User

Cpu is really high after update

a couple of days ago i downloaded the new update on my tibia client, but now i cant bot because the CPU is getting really high when i open the bot.
    anyone had the same problem or might know what i could do to get the lags away?

@andrepersson Your CPU get higher just by opening the bot or after loading a script?

Level Latest Scripts by Dehan
    250+
    [EK & ED & MS & RP] [Navigation] Prison -1
    200+
    [EK & ED & MS] [Navigation] Asura Palace
    200+
    [EK & ED] [Navigation] Lower Roshamuul Softcore

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Dehan View Post
    @andrepersson Your CPU get higher just by opening the bot or after loading a script?

Hmm, so when i log in there is no lags then i open the bot and load the script then it starts to lag slightly but by the time he reach the spawn the lags are really bad!
    I just tried what happens when i remove the script from the bot "New" still lagg, close bot - still lag i even restarted the tibia client but the lags will still not go away? :S

Quote Originally Posted by andrepersson View Post
    Hmm, so when i log in there is no lags then i open the bot and load the script then it starts to lag slightly but by the time he reach the spawn the lags are really bad!
    I just tried what happens when i remove the script from the bot "New" still lagg, close bot - still lag i even restarted the tibia client but the lags will still not go away? :S
    Looks like your script has a broken action/persistent with an infinite loop, you should contact the script creator and ask for support.

Level Latest Scripts by Dehan
    250+
    [EK & ED & MS & RP] [Navigation] Prison -1
    200+
    [EK & ED & MS] [Navigation] Asura Palace
    200+
    [EK & ED] [Navigation] Lower Roshamuul Softcore

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by andrepersson View Post

But it have been working perfectly for the last 2-3 weeks, but ill contact him maybe someone else had the same and contacted him aswell