Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Free User

Hello c: Script recommendations?

Hey hello hi!
    I'm new here, and somewhat new to Tibia. After limping my way through the tutorial this is what I know:
    I'm a knight, I chose Venore as my homecity, and I'll explore the city tomorrow (Exhausted, and it's midnight)

So I figured I would throw a post in here and ask what script you guys would recommend for a low level knight? I'm currently level 8 with basic gear that I got from the tutorial chest.

Thanks in advance.

Banned
    Welcome to windbot,

swamp trolls or salamanders is a nice place for a level 8, im sure you can find some here on the forums .

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Akali View Post
    Welcome to windbot,

swamp trolls or salamanders is a nice place for a level 8, im sure you can find some here on the forums .
    I've been trying for a bit now and can't seem to get any of the salamnder scripts to work properly The closest I've got so far is Invalid Name's script and it walked all the way to the cave then just sat there.

But I know it did try to withdraw some gold, which I didn't have (450 gold, I only had 200) so maybe it was panicing because it didn't have potions?

Banned
    I think so, or you didn't have a shovel or something, check you have the right ammount of supplys, What world are you on? I might be able to help you with some money to start.

If you don't withdraw the amount you need, the script won't continue. Its being told to do something it can't complete, all you can do is reduce the supplies so it doesn't withdraw as much gold.
    Last edited by Akali; 06-15-2015 at 06:47 PM.

Free User
    I think so, or you didn't have a shovel or something, check you have the right ammount of supplys, What world are you on? I might be able to help you with some money to start.

If you don't withdraw the amount you need, the script won't continue. Its being told to do something it can't complete, all you can do is reduce the supplies so it doesn't withdraw as much gold.
    I'm actually not sure what world I'm on, haha! ^^
    I think it's Pytheran? Something like that.

I kinda got the bot to work, but it didn't bank once my backpacks were filled, just kept killing. So I had to manually bank.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiraush View Post
    I'm actually not sure what world I'm on, haha! ^^
    I think it's Pytheran? Something like that.

I kinda got the bot to work, but it didn't bank once my backpacks were filled, just kept killing. So I had to manually bank.
    I don't have an account on Pythera so I can't help you, Look in the cavebot options for a "Leave at cap" option, or grab one or two more gold backpacks, It didn't refill because you still had cap and potions left.

Free User
    I don't have an account on Pythera so I can't help you, Look in the cavebot options for a "Leave at cap" option, or grab one or two more gold backpacks, It didn't refill because you still had cap and potions left.
    Sorry, that's what I meant. My cap was at 0, it just kept killing and leaving everything on the ground (including gold, which I didn't have a complete stack of)

It's kinda hit and miss for me getting the bot to start, sometimes it just goes back and forth between the cave and the city

Edit: The console keeps saying somethign about my backpack

Last edited by Kiraush; 06-15-2015 at 09:52 PM.

Free User
    It just keeps walking into the initial cave, then going down one level, then it immediately walks back to town.

I can't figure out what the name of that container in my backpacks is? It's a Brown Backpack but that makes the script think I'm referring to my main backpack.

Banned
    Yes its a brown backpack, You can't use 2 of the same backpacks, Instead of using a brown backpack to loot gold, buy a different one like beach backpack or grey, If they are the same it won't work.

I see theres only one destination for backpacks, So change this to your gold backpack but make sure it isn't the same as your main,
    Last edited by Akali; 06-16-2015 at 08:59 AM.

Free User
    Bought a red one and now it's still just walking from town, into the caves, going down one level (where the monsters are) then immediately going back to town, and repeating.