Signup Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordito Cashipurri View Post
    take in main that if someone kill your son, and you kill him to revenge, you will go to jail anyways! .... You're dirtying hands and reputation!!
    meh bad analogy. to me that would be a no brainer
    Hi I'm tyrone and fuck this botting shit I'm here to fuck yo wife....long dick style

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jspence View Post
    Seems like you are a no brainer, It was an analogy to prove a point about going to jail for committing a crime, Not if he would kill someone for killing his son.

Weren't you just calling us stupid?

Banned
    i was the one who got scammed for ingame kk's i bought the kk's from a trusted seller, so i paid for the kk's via paypal before and then, he was asking 13kk for the character and so i said alright i have 10kk on me and i will give u 10kk+15$ on paypal for the account, that happend i gavem 10kk, and 15$ he said he would be right back taking some dp stuff and i said alright just send me info soon, never replied on skype i called him a few times, the next day he said ( i did not scam you, my friend did while i was out clubbing and i told him about you, but the intentions of scamming you were there the hole time"

Banned
    Doesn't matter about the analogy. What he's trying to say is, you can't commit a crime against someone and expect not to get punished because he's committed a crime. You might be morally right, but we don't live in a world were morals go over the law.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I agree with this. Regardless of what happened to other people, you don't do the same shit to try and get back at that person. You run a "professional" company. Don't act so immature. And like whiteknight said, "just because someone murdered your friend, does not mean you can murder that person and it is 'okay' now." You still commited a crime, regardless of the situation, and you should still deal with the consequences. You scammed, so you're a scammer. If you don't want that name, i'd suggest just give back the money and move on. Cuz as far as i'm concerned, you are now willing to fuck anyone over because of a past situation that may have involved your friends, even without them knowing.

p.s. Public thread, this is my opinion. If you don't like it I don't really care. I'm sure the mods will deal with this and sort it.
    This is a very different situation, this is not a murder case.

Lets say that in real life you scam somebody, which is obviusly against the law, you and the scammer go to a trial, and the judge decides that he did scam you and he has to pay you back + some sort of fee.

If the scammer didn't happen to have the money, governament can even take things of his possesion to pay the scammed guy back, will you say that is not true?

Alright, i am not the governament here, that's true, but the moderators <are>.

This money, these 90usd are not even HIS money lol(NOR MINE), only from that guy i showed the pics above there he at least scammed 65USD, now look at this thread:

https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...teknight-THIEF

@aame

Is it just casual? I don't think so, i don't think somebody with 30 posts would show up to the forums and post that this guy scammed him if that was not true, i can't see any intentions behind that act that would benefit @aame ... at all.

Alright, i agree completely that if someone kills your son the solution is not to go and kill the murderer, i really do agree.

But we have different thoughts guys, i like justice to be done, there is no way we can make justice off scammers on these forums, we've been dealing with people stealing for years, and most of them are even the same guys with different accounts doing it over and over and over and over, i am just tired of it, and i found this a good situation to make justice off him.

You can not say i am scamming him, because if somebody here believes i'd ruin my reputation for 90usd and a loyal cause, you have to be blind or retarded.
    I wanted to know if moderators think the same way i do, would have been awesome to make justice at least ONCE, giving scammers what they deserve and not only a stupid symbolic ban.

I am ashamed most of the people who posted here deffended the scammer arguments and i'll refund the totality of the money now, money he has no right to claim for since he stole it, windbot trading is pretty fucked up, we solve things kinda different on xenobot. There's no fucking passion here, just a bunch of robots arguing what is right and what isn't, indirectly deffending somebody who is stealing people's effort, falling for some words that might seem right in the surface but are not right if you analyze them deeply.

You can set the case as closed, i feel really sad for @Imperialthus , @aame and whoever else got scammed but this guy but just didn't want to put a scam report for x reason whatever it was.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RosseServices View Post

Lets say that in real life you scam somebody, which is obviusly against the law, you and the scammer go to a trial, and the judge decides that he did scam you and he has to pay you back + some sort of fee.

If the scammer didn't happen to have the money, governament can even take things of his possesion to pay the scammed guy back, will you say that is not true?

This money, these 90usd are not even HIS money lol(NOR MINE), only from that guy i showed the pics above there he at least scammed 65USD, now look at this thread:

@aame

Is it just casual? I don't think so, i don't think somebody with 30 posts would show up to the forums and post that this guy scammed him if that was not true, i can't see any intentions behind that act that would benefit @aame ... at all.

Alright, i agree completely that if someone kills your son the solution is not to go and kill the murderer, i really do agree.

But we have different thoughts guys, i like justice to be done, there is no way we can make justice off scammers on these forums, we've been dealing with people stealing for years, and most of them are even the same guys with different accounts doing it over and over and over and over, i am just tired of it, and i found this a good situation to make justice off him.

You can not say i am scamming him, because if somebody here believes i'd ruin my reputation for 90usd and a loyal cause, you have to be blind or retarded.
    I wanted to know if moderators think the same way i do, would have been awesome to make justice at least ONCE, giving scammers what they deserve and not only a stupid symbolic ban.

I am ashamed most of the people who posted here deffended the scammer arguments and i'll refund the totality of the money now, money he has no right to claim for since he stole it, windbot trading is pretty fucked up, we solve things kinda different on xenobot. There's no fucking passion here, just a bunch of robots arguing what is right and what isn't, indirectly deffending somebody who is stealing people's effort, falling for some words that might seem right in the surface but are not right if you analyze them deeply.

You can set the case as closed, i feel really sad for @Imperialthus , @aame and whoever else got scammed but this guy but just didn't want to put a scam report for x reason whatever it was.
    And you scamming a scammer makes the trading community better here in windbot? I don't think so.

I think Raphael made the correct decision, scamming shouldn't be allowed no matter what the cause, It doesn't look good for anyone.

maybe you don't have a kid, but well i do and if someone killed them i would'nt be able to take that on the chin and let it all work out in the court system...meh maybe thats just me tho
    Hi I'm tyrone and fuck this botting shit I'm here to fuck yo wife....long dick style

Banned
    maybe you don't have a kid, but well i do and if someone killed them i would'nt be able to take that on the chin and let it all work out in the court system...meh maybe thats just me tho
    Do you still not understand? Its not about if you would do it or not, Its that you would go to jail afterwards.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RosseServices View Post

@aame

The difference is, Imperial and Amee posted no proof. Amee actually got the character but I took it back because server got reset and I didn't have the 10kk. Of course I will take it back, he got his money back and I never got my kks?

EDIT- Also, anyone reading and thinking about buying from this scammer. Just think, if he's going to lie over me apparently scamming someone he didn't even know imagine what he'll do for his own self gain. I'f recommend anyone to stay clear of this buy because he's clearly shown his true colours.

He only issued a refund because mods put him in a corner and said if he didn't his account would be banned.
    Last edited by whiteknight; 06-15-2015 at 08:58 PM.

Banned
    yea

not proofs enough, you're right buddy.

You'll get banned within a couple days, do not worry mate!