Signup Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by celvius View Post
    paypro @ozzix
    To start out, you should give us you order ID, without that we can't do a thing.

As soon you give us your order ID we'll check if it is on our end the problem lays, but in 99% of the cases, it is on Paypro's side, and then there is nothing we can do about it and you should contact Paypro and ask what the hold up is, as we do not have any part of the payment process what so ever.
    Last edited by SuNe; 05-21-2015 at 08:04 PM.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    to who should i give my order id @SuNe

Quote Originally Posted by celvius View Post
    to who should i give my order id @SuNe
    Post it here
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

Free User
    order id 2664465 @SuNe

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Jspence View Post
    Lawl I've bought bot plenty of times never had issue once BUT if I didn't I wouldn't cry like a little girl after they dident answer ur email 24 hours. NO-ONE wants to help some one like that
    @Jspence yeah ur prolly the only one (gz brain) and if u can read he got mad after 48h not 24 Go Rasmus !!!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jspence View Post
    Lawl I've bought bot plenty of times never had issue once BUT if I didn't I wouldn't cry like a little girl after they dident answer ur email 24 hours. NO-ONE wants to help some one like that
    It's not if they want to help him or not. They run a company what sells a product, if something goes wrong whatever it is. They have to fix it, the customer is always right. I don't care how they are acting, their always right. Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteknight View Post
    It's not if they want to help him or not. They run a company what sells a product, if something goes wrong whatever it is. They have to fix it, the customer is always right. I don't care how they are acting, their always right. Simple as that.
    You do know that we don't handle any of the payments right? It's all trough 3rd party, which means that its Paypro in this case that is being slow, not us. They are prolly checking stuff and making sure that the buyer can't do chargebacks and such. (Just my 2 cents)

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

This order ID is associated with your other account: @cruseer, and not with @celvius.

Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you.

Free User
    i payd this saturday, by boleto, i know i should wait till monday, but its already mid day and i dont recived yet. @Lucas Terra

Free User
    alguem vai entrega meu bot nesse caraio?