Signup Now

Question New master sorcerer on retro pvp

So im kinda of new with master sorceres i used to have a level 200 ed on no pvp and now ive playing with a paladin for 7 months on retro-pvp...

where could i rush this new master sorcerer? also i have 85+5 days of voucher im going to activate the 85 days when im level 150+ probably.

anyone has any tips for me? im going to block for the ms until level 80 probably, i can hunt in any respawn a level 180 paladin can block and money isnt a problem.

im going to be playing manually...

when you say block for the ms im a bit confused. do you mean mc with your rp and then kill with your sorc?

IF you are going to do this method above i would suggest making a ED so you can sio your rp
    Hi I'm tyrone and fuck this botting shit I'm here to fuck yo wife....long dick style

Quote Originally Posted by Jspence View Post
    when you say block for the ms im a bit confused. do you mean mc with your rp and then kill with your sorc?

IF you are going to do this method above i would suggest making a ED so you can sio your rp
    i mean i think thats only needed for grim reapers... and a low level ed wouldnt heal more than me on a rp i can heal 800 easily when i need... but ye thats what i meant by block for he ms.