Signup Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Free User
    @rico yes, I use almost all of them. I never got deleted, I got 2 insomniac bot entries from neobot times, ban for stairhopping in NG times, and I've used standard scripts for like 2 months (in the beginning of the year), started randomizing harder since March. Maybe I got detected already when I used them, but won't get deleted maybe because I don't act that bad anymore too, and don't bot like a freak. One thing I never did though is botting with MC, I only use 1 acc per time.

It isn't that time consuming, as soon as you have one script for one city you just have to do some few waypoints.
    I also use self-made functions like withdrawmoney(), suppliestohunt(), etc, and put them in a persistent, that can also be transferred easily to other scripts.

Meh. I had a facc script with support for 16 different spawns that it would chose from somewhat randomly. Only the refiller and the level 8 spawns had randomized waypoints inside the spawn though. Anyways, it took them a while but eventually they got all my test characters (except the level 140 who also survived the double xp banwave). They lasted til around level 50-80 while the characters I've tried botting using my old scripts generally got banned after just a few hours. Maybe randomizing the waypoints inside the remaining spawns would have helped... but I can't be arsed. I'm gonna try some blatant botting on a real money purchased pacc with authenticator instead and see if that works out.

Edit: My script would leave the spawn the moment it saw another player and would then keep it disabled for 3 hours. It's possible that I survived longer simply by avoid reports. Many of the spawns were also more or less empty all the time, such as Folda and Hellgate Library.
    Last edited by shAdOwArt; 05-21-2015 at 09:36 PM.

Free User
    That's nice to hear shadowart. It's always good to see someone trying to understand the detection system. Good luck on Authenticator use!

Free User
    A friend of mine started botting on a very old account (had nothing special) on a level 30-40 and he got deleted in 2-3 days, he was free account tho.

Free User
    Dear Tibia Player,

An automatic check of your Tibia account containing character Torgeir Shad
    has shown that unofficial software was used on it to play the game.
    Consequently, the account has been deleted instantly. Please note that
    using unofficial software is a very serious rule violation, hence the
    drastic punishment.

If you would like to go on playing Tibia, please create a new account and
    start over. However, if you do so, we strongly recommend you make sure to
    study the
    Tibia Rules at http://www.tibia.com/support/?subtopic=tibiarules
    carefully and make sure not to violate them again. If you follow them at
    all times, you may be
    sure not to lose your new Tibia account again.

Kind regards,
    Your CipSoft Team

after several hours of botting .....

guys i start 6 days ago boting in dolera in one account facc i get deleted in 1 days next i creat 5 days ago i start in other account but pacc atm are lvl 43 and not deleted.

1 day: i talke lvl 10 manual and put training skills
    2 day: i take lvl 25
    3 day : i take lvl 35
    4 day: i dont bot
    5 day: i take lvl 43

i bot max 8/12h

i go talk in future if i got deleted or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuhdatiemi View Post
    beucase its a fresh new acc... i go maybe 5-6 acc delete xD
    on my main, botting 5-7h/day not even once :P
    I was thinking the same, but then I created 8 chracters with accounts between 2011-2014, and I got deleted in almost all of them (in fact, i just got deleted 1h30min ago, in 2 lvl 30 i was botting for 10hours...) I got more then 10 accounts deleted in 1 week, its being hard for me

Free User
    They deleted my FACCS without sending emails or anything... fucked up... Maybe its cause i boted them 15h str8, idk,

Free User
    keep buy premium for real cash only on your main char! becouse then u are a paying customer

Free User
    old account less change to be baned? ;D sory but no i had 350 ek created at 2003 never botted and i start bot and after 7 hours botting....kick and delete cip now know how windbot working and its 100% change to be delete always if you have lucky you can bot week 2 3 but 1 month now is immposible