Signup Now
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    uhm, i manual leveled my chars in dawnport, a little botting with the one that was still in dawnport though.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Did you bot out of dawnport? Every single acc I've heard that botted out of dawnport got deleted soon after
    made char yesterday activated both vouchers botted threw dawnport and currently 52

ill keep you updated

edit: ive also never took delete since tibiaauto days ;p so my pc would not be burned so to say
    Hi I'm tyrone and fuck this botting shit I'm here to fuck yo wife....long dick style

Free User
    Have some rules, new p,a accounts = deleted.
    free new accounts= more chance to deleted.
    botting more than 1 character in one new account =plus deleted
    try to buy some old account or create some account now to use after...

i have somes olds account that botting free account(3 accounts lvl 130+) in corym in mortera and they arent banished

Wind Powered
    everyone saying new free acc = ban,

but i have been botting 8 new acc on free acc all the time.. = 0 deletion + they prolly gets lots of reports..and they are lvls 70-100 atm..

but i have botted a old prem acc, that acc got deleted.. + only hunted in "secret" places(not much reports i guess, and always with alarms..

will ofc still bot free acc chars, but might stop botting with a 170 rp :/

ive said this aswell, free accts are fully safe for me no deletes at all , same on all my hlvls
    Hi I'm tyrone and fuck this botting shit I'm here to fuck yo wife....long dick style

If u dont want deleted dont use bot this is normal!
    People use bot got risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Janado View Post
    If u dont want deleted dont use bot this is normal!
    People use bot got risk.
    everyone is writing here to come up with ideas to not get deleted so often/minimize risk of deletion.ur advise dont bot if u dont want to be deleted is useless here, everyone knows that arleady so if u dont have anythign to say just shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by rico View Post
    everyone is writing here to come up with ideas to not get deleted so often/minimize risk of deletion.ur advise dont bot if u dont want to be deleted is useless here, everyone knows that arleady so if u dont have anythign to say just shut up.
    i give u one idea send mensage for cipsoft for they create one bot with windbot 50% of profit for cipsoft and windbot and no deleted accounts! xD

PS: sorry for english

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by rico View Post
    Yes, it should be like you said, but I didn't saw anyone (except from shadowart from xeno forums and Wesker who isn't active anymore) interested in learning how to minimize this risk, with an open mind and willing to make an effort.

If anyone took a look on my last posts there are some info around to read.

A small tip list based on deletes from many people and papers about server sided detection systems, to avoid DETECTION would be:

- Not using MC to hunt

- Not botting for too much hours straight (don't you get tired?)

- Not making any pauses on your hunts to go to bathroom, eat, answering phone, browsing web, etc. This means, make some programmed pauses on your hunting, go to a safe place and wait there doing nothing for 2-3 minutes, each 30-50 minutes.

- Randomize your paths while botting. If you must take double/triple stairs make some math.random(gotolabel...) to make all stairs sqm optional. This means also, if you are on depot, and there are 3 floors to choose from (Edron), you should make available every single depot chest for your bot to go deposit, or at least all floors. This can be applied to the SQM's you stand on to talk to NPC's for example. I make available all talkable spots when talking to a NPC to deposit, buy supplies etc. Not mentioning the need to make many paths available as possible to go to/from depot (my Oramond's personal scripts has like 5 paths to take until reaching hunting grounds)

- Be less efficient when hunting. Put between 8-9 mouse move speed, make your mouse clicking slower too. Use some script to use mana less frequently while fleeing from monster (otherwise your char will have some "lags" while walking and use mana. I solved it partially by turning off core potion healer when walking away from monsters and turning on self script with more delay between healing (2 to 3 secs). About looting there isn't too much what to do, since my suggestion on improving randomizing in looting was ignored (unfortunately because I never do, when playing manually, browse field to open a corpse, I just move it and take the loot below, it's really bot-like in my opinion)

- Use your spells scripts accordingly. Don't cast utani hur while on pz depositing, don't cast it immediately after it wears off too.

- Lower your accuracy when chatting with NPCs. I have 25% chance of typing wrong when greeting a NPC to deposit or resupply for example, and then typing it right. ("hihi", "0hi", "jo", etc)

- Do not hunt often in the same spot, even if you have to move to worse spawns. You couldn't possibly hunt the same minotaurs over and over again, switch to demons or whatever. This even possible helps with not doing the same paths for a long time.

- Try to implement random things on your script, like looking at someone standing near you on depot, looking at who's the owner of some houses, randomly. Or even moving ground items sometimes.

- Don't throw your vials if you have enough cap, vials means money, you wouldn't care if you have enough cap, right?

- Don't be "insomniac"

- Chat with other people, interact with the community somehow, don't be an idiot.

- Avoid getting reported, even if you aren't botting (being an idiot could lead to this).

- Use Authenticator (it means I'm not a mass MCer).

It's up to everyone trying to not get banished to test everything and tweak to their newly acquired knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Janado View Post
    i give u one idea send mensage for cipsoft for they create one bot with windbot 50% of profit for cipsoft and windbot and no deleted accounts! xD

PS: sorry for english
    hah ok sory maybe i overreacted but im tired of all those smartasses posting "dont bot if u dont want to be deleted" @Jesseh nice tips but time consuming btw do u use them ? and did u get deleted ever ?