Signup Now
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Deletion of your Tibia account

Dear Tibia Player,

An automatic check of your Tibia account containing character Delphias has shown that unofficial software was used on it to play the game. Consequently, the account has been deleted instantly. Please note that using unofficial software is a very serious rule violation, hence the drastic punishment.

If you would like to go on playing Tibia, please create a new account and start over. However, if you do so, we strongly recommend you make sure to study the
    Tibia Rules at http://www.tibia.com/support/?subtopic=tibiarules carefully and make sure not to violate them again. If you follow them at all times, you may be
    sure not to lose your new Tibia account again.

Kind regards,
    Your CipSoft Team

Well, this is always nice to wake up and see "your account or password is not correct" when you try to log in. Then same thing on the site... so i look up my characters, they dont exist. I check my email, and i see this. FUCK YOU CIP!

Be careful everyone! They are seriously cracking down! This is not my main account, its a new one i just made 3 days ago. I bot my Main Acc on the same computer at the same time, now im afraid to bot at all. >.<

facc botting = free report
    Helped you? REP+

>new account
    >deleted after 3 days

Wow, lasting 2 days or more on facc newly-made accounts is pretty much an achievement

Free User
    beucase its a fresh new acc... i go maybe 5-6 acc delete xD
    on my main, botting 5-7h/day not even once :P

Quote Originally Posted by borges View Post
    facc botting = free report
    p.a the same way
    cip ban all ;/

New accounts = no chance

From now on you can only bot old, premium accounts to last longer.
    And even then it's russian roulette.

Free User
    The norm for new acc's being botted is getting deleted in less than a week. I didn't tested yet creating a new acc with a true randomized script, using only 1 acc/char, not mcing on a not "contaminated" PC, because my old PC get hot and turn off easily, but it's worth a try if someone's into learning about what triggers a deletion (didn't found many people who cares, though).
    At least I think I will be safe for some time on my main and only botting acc, only playing when I'm at home, randomizing talks to npc, SQM's to stand, paths to take, taking some breaks, being a bit less efficient in pot healing, and still working to implement random looks on house's doors, on people standing near you on depot, etc.

Free User
    I was botting on new accs and never get delete on this accs

It was a Premmy account. I made 4 characters total, one in rook, one EK, RP, ED.

I got my 3 chars to main, transfered him 2kk for a premium scroll. Bought premium.. and offline trained all 3 for a day. After that i botted my ek, 8-34 ( darashia rots... down to like 20 hrs stamina, then i botted the RP from 8-30, again low stamina, then i was starting on my ED, he was level 21 this morning, i got kicked, then i couldn't log back in.

So some word of advice, dont be as dumb as me! LOL... i was just trying to PG to see how many levels i can get in one month of premium. ( ek and rp had "good" sets too ) so in total, i lost 2.3 - 2.5kk.

shit happens... :P

Quote Originally Posted by mintai View Post
    It was a Premmy account. I made 4 characters total, one in rook, one EK, RP, ED.

I got my 3 chars to main, transfered him 2kk for a premium scroll. Bought premium.. and offline trained all 3 for a day. After that i botted my ek, 8-34 ( darashia rots... down to like 20 hrs stamina, then i botted the RP from 8-30, again low stamina, then i was starting on my ED, he was level 21 this morning, i got kicked, then i couldn't log back in.

So some word of advice, dont be as dumb as me! LOL... i was just trying to PG to see how many levels i can get in one month of premium. ( ek and rp had "good" sets too ) so in total, i lost 2.3 - 2.5kk.

shit happens... :P
    Did you bot out of dawnport? Every single acc I've heard that botted out of dawnport got deleted soon after
    Trade History:
    Bought 210 EK from Wasoom
    Bought 400 ED from ragnir
    Sold 220 EK to staxzilla
    Sold/Bought/Traded many accounts with debugerror
    Bought 240 ED from Conzilla via WU
    Bought 315 ED from Secure
    Bought 195 EK from Spens
    Sold 413 ED ragnir