Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hackers

Wind Powered

Hackers

Simply question, Its posible to inster any kind of hacks to tibia accounts on the windbot scripts, I got hacked on my account and got serious doubts aout hack on windbot. Its my only logical answer, however never heard about it about hack in bots.. Pls peaople who can help me?

Wind Tester
    If you are downloading .xml files, and you didnt download any other shitty programs then its not possible.

Wind Powered
    Ionly use windbot and windmc, scripts posted only on this forum... So I cant understand this.. well,,, i dont know how to solve this..

i was always under the assumption the .xml files couldent contain a keylogger or such..if you think you have a keylogger you need to reformat your pc.
    Hi I'm tyrone and fuck this botting shit I'm here to fuck yo wife....long dick style

Banned
    Of course you can, with scammer scripts outside from this forum, players insert transfer action and parcel to his chars

So, don't be like brazilian government, pay for the script, and you will won't be hacked.

ahh yea i understand that it will make them send money to there dp yea yea but i mean like you cant put keyloggers in .xml..or can you?
    Hi I'm tyrone and fuck this botting shit I'm here to fuck yo wife....long dick style

Wind Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Jspence View Post
    ahh yea i understand that it will make them send money to there dp yea yea but i mean like you cant put keyloggers in .xml..or can you?
    Well, you can. But you would need to run another program to make use of code saved in .xml (something else than windbot, because windbot is blocking all possible bad lua code). But if you would have such program on your PC, it can be keylogger/other shit itself so... If you are using windbot and .xml files, you cant be hacked

Banned
    Thats cuz you didn't try xenobot.

Platestar takes every single gold coin he can take.

Wind Powered
    It is a chance that the problem is, Tibia Cast, is the only one software I use and I need to know, to clean my computer im checking with anti viruses anti malware softwares etc... need keep botting to recover whole the money ^.^

Wind Tester
    Since basically everyone in tibia is using tibiacast, and its on market for so long, i doubt you got hacked by it.