Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Trade between ampegox and cruseer

Hello, im Buying 390+ ek at pvp from @cruseer for tibia gold, im paying after 32-35 after datas and rk change, some part i will pay him after 30days (after accept datas). @cruseer please confirm now and after 30+days when u receive gold.

Free User
    signed

Free User
    deals off

Banned
    Hello @cruseer behave like a child, he decided to sell me the acc, now he canceled the deal, i say ok but just give me 8kks that i put in the char he said that he won't give it back. here some screens, please any mod contact me if got more questions. For me it's like scam for char + 8kk cuz he decided to sell and he took it back, so good i didn't pay before datas change, so lost only 8kk but it's steal scam... @Imba @Dworak

Free User
    ya but first of all u sold the iteams i had on the char so i bought that iteams back i sold it with orante set and got it back with zaoan legs prismatic armor and stonecutter axe instead of crystalline axe but if u really see this a scam u really need to grow up and stop calling me a child whens its u crying

Wind Tester
    Is it true @Ampegox? How much his equipment was worth and how much you left on char when he got it back?

Free User
    if i would have known that it would have come to this i would have taken screenshot @Imba https://forums.tibiawindbot.com/show...95-ek-open-pvp

Banned
    It's not True, there was His eq and all items. I put there 8kk extra so there were eq +9+kks total but only 8were mine, he took It back and didnt even msged me before that he wanna cancel It. He msged me after realise that this account is connected to my fb and wanted to know if i can log thru fb to the acc and asked me if i can remove, i Said ok but Just give me back my 8kk and we are finished but Then he started saying it's His Cash etc... Will make more ss when i Get Home cuz im At Phone.

Free User
    yes do it admit to all ive been saying on skype and what ive said is the truth you gave me noob eq but since i dont have alot of screenshot to prove it with i quess im screwed anyway so glhf im done arguing about this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cruseer View Post
    yes do it admit to all ive been saying on skype and what ive said is the truth you gave me noob eq but since i dont have alot of screenshot to prove it with i quess im screwed anyway so glhf im done arguing about this
    everybody can say like "sorry i forgot take ss etc" rly u are that kind of person who steal ppf even for 8kk? it's funny amount but here comes about the rules, not about it's big cash lol. i hate ppl like that u made word to me, and u broke it + stole 8kk, it's unsafetly for other forum members to trade with you, even if i didn't pay for the char yet but i guess same will be if i would pay, u will write week before datas change, "sry bro, i have to take that acc"