Signup Now
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Free User
    hahahaha feel like job interview

Guys, your applications are all great but it is a really important detail that you already have a project thread. The layout and the activity are big part of our choice. This thread will be open for around a week so there's plenty of time for you guys to open one.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
    Guys, your applications are all great but it is a really important detail that you already have a project thread. The layout and the activity are big part of our choice. This thread will be open for around a week so there's plenty of time for you guys to open one.
    I'm not playing tibia at the moment though if you would like to sponsor another member in the future i would probaly be intrested. my thread would be nicely decorated by me and
    i would upload alot of pictures. the thing is that I'm not sure when i will start again cuz this is my first break after 3 years so we'll see

hopefully you'll find someone that will advertise you scripts great.

Greets to BUG, Raphael, and LadyBUG

Thread Link: Orexx - From Zero to Hero Life Thread
    Characters: 345 RP - 237 ED - 211 ED - 80 ED - 80 EK - 70 MS; More coming.
    World PvP Type: Open-PVP
    Botting Experience: I've botted from TibiaNG, MageBot, Elfbot, Neobot, Redbot, iBot, and now Windbot. Hours upon hours of time.
    Image Editing Software (if any): Adobe PS CS, 3d Studio Max, SonyVegas
    Reason for Application: I've had sponsors in the past, but never the sponsors to the caliber of BugWT, I would really like to see the true strength of my characters with your scripting skills, and to see how many more characters I can become a god with.

- Additional info:
    I have some scripting knowledge, I can fix almost any bug within a script if I come across one. I'm 25 years old, I started tibia 13 years ago. I have a degree in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering and Hydronics. I can understand some swedish, some german, and a majority of spanish.

- I'm also willing, and have been considering doing a image layout of my life thread, so changing that to be a bugWT promoter and changing the way I upload and how I upload images, will be no problem.
    Last edited by Orexx; 01-25-2014 at 06:57 PM.

Free User
    Thread Link: {{not created yet}}
    Characters: Royal PaladinLevel 350, Royal Paladin Level 230
    World PvP Type: Optional Pvp
    Botting Experience: I have already used BBot,Elfbot,neobot, Ibot , and I intend to use Windbot because i hope is the best one
    Image Editing Software (if any): Adobe Photoshop
    Reason for Application: I really want to test scripts in windbot from bugwt because i already used his scripts on others bots and its so perfect and i trust in his job and i know thats my account will exp with quality because its made by bugwt.

Free User
    Thread Link: http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...-Wolf-of-Tibia
    Characters: EK - 65 / FACC KNIGHT - 43 / FACC KNIGHT 44
    World PvP Type: PVP-ENFORCED
    Botting Experience: Can't even remember when I started. TibiaBotNG / TibiaAuto / Elfbot (Made scripts) / Neobot / IBot / Windbot
    Image Editing Software (if any): On that Microsoft Paint Swag.
    Reason for Application: With TibiaWindBot being a new bot and Bug having all the knowledge and resources to make simply the best scripts one could make using a mouse and a keyboard. My passion for tibia burns soo much you'd think I was standing right next to a Dragon Lord. My dreams of soon evolving my baby knight into a Master Royal Elder Elite Knight can be achieved with the help of Bug.And with the vast knowledge that Bug & Lady Bug have with botting I am just sure that I will learn all the secrets to making stacks of cash as well as maximizing my exp/h ability.

Thread Link: http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...2_1932-project!
    Characters: 380rp, 375 ek, 360 ek, 320rp, 335 rp, 280ms, 315 ek, 305 ek, 260 ek, 200 knight, 190 knight, 150 knights..
    World PvP Type: opt-pvp
    Botting Experience: 1,5 year, ibot and windbot. And sooome time ago - blackd
    Image Editing Software (if any): Paint
    Reason for Application: I want check bugwt script, in my opinion they are the best scripter >.>

Hiho, I have some questions. Firstly:

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug View Post
    [...] This thread will be open for around a week so there's plenty of time for you guys to open one.
    I want to buy Windbot on 7.II.2014 (If I will pass all exams by first time) or 14.II.2014 (if I won't pass all exams by frist time xd). So I don't have topic now and even I don't have windbot now ^^ So what to do in this case? :P

Second question:

Quote Originally Posted by Raphael View Post
    [...]
    Requirements
    1. You must not post pictures of other sellers' scripts.

[...]
    But for example, in future, I want to create some free scripts for Windbot. So could I give photos with these free scripts or I must to give only photos with scripts made by you?

And this application form:

Thread Link: In future. (I had topic with Gryllz on Ib***, so you can see here how it was looking.)
    Characters: 383 EK, 357 RP, 336 ED, 261 EK, 192 EK, 234 EK, 176 MS, 208 MS and some 100+ EK. I hade more chars but sold ;( I have also 1x H LvL but 0 bot here xd
    World PvP Type: I'm noob so only NON-PVP.
    Botting Experience: Time: Idk, maybe 5 years? Otherbots: Tibia Black Ice, Tibia Auto, TibiaBot NG, Blackd, ElfBot, NeoBot, Ib***. Also I have some scripting experience. On NeoBot I made some scripts, just for me. But on Ib*** I made some free scripts and also some paid (for example Wyrms Darashia, Behe Edron. I was working with Eli.).
    Image Editing Software (if any): PAINT!!! And also Gimp.
    Reason for Application: Most of scripts which I used on NeoBot and on I*** was made by you. Here is short list of some scripts which I bought from you :P
    NeoBot:
    ek - brimstone bugs
    rp - goroma ss
    ed - lb behe
    rp - lizard chosens
    ed - stampors
    rp - banuta
    ek - poi dl
    ek - forbiden gs
    ek - vengoth
    ms - goroma ss
    ed - lizard chosens
    ed - war golems
    ek - elemental spheres
    ed - calassa
    ek - yala nightmares
    ek - hardcore banuta
    ms - lb behe
    ms - war golems
    ms - water elementals
    rp - drakens & undeads
    ed - banuta
    rp - feru tower
    rp - drefia grims
    ek - yala zombies
    rp - yala east demons
    ms - yala necros
    rp - yala grim reapers

I***:
    ek - nightmares
    ek - killer caimans
    rp - yala grims
    rp - goroma ss
    rp - lizard chosens
    ek - keeper brimstone bugs
    ek - werewolves
    ek - hive surface
    All scripts were perfect. So for me it's cheaper to be sponsored by you than buy all scripts again XDDD And I have one big plus, I like Britney Spears's songs xddd (only like 1-2 songs but always something)
    Last edited by Spens; 01-25-2014 at 07:20 PM.

@Spens, you're allowed to posts pictures of other scripts, as long as they're not paid ones.

Hello sorry to post again here...
    I did all the changes in my thread pls check it just click
    on my sign to check hope you guys enjoy.

Arround 80 views a day and 2 pic post everyday.
    40 replies in 10 days =)
    hope you like it.
    Peace.