Signup Now
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

[BugWT] Sponsorship

We recently decided to sponsor a few projects out there, figured it was about time to spread the love; so we're opening this up for anyone interested in it. Please check our requirements and use our application form below.

Requirements
    1. You must post at least 5 images a week.
    2. You must not post pictures of other sellers' scripts.
    3. Your thread must look cool. *

* This is subjective and @Ladybug will be taking care of the evaluation.

Application Form
    Please use the following form for applications, simply copy and paste on the new post box.

Code:
    [B]Thread Link:[/B] {{LINK}}
    [B]Characters:[/B] {{VOC1}} {{LEVEL1}}, {{VOC2}} {{LEVEL2}}, ...
    [B]World PvP Type:[/B] {{WORLDTYPE}}
    [B]Botting Experience:[/B] {{TIME}} {{OTHERBOTS?}}
    [B]Image Editing Software (if any):[/B] {{SOFTWARE}}
    [B]Reason for Application:[/B] {{REASON}}
    Last edited by BUgWT; 01-24-2014 at 04:46 AM.

Banned
    Sounds good!

Good Luck Guys

If I had not been excluded, I would try

Or u wanna sponsor my low lvl knight( 50 ~80 )

and my weak ms 112 =x
    Last edited by Jokerwt; 01-24-2014 at 04:42 AM.

Free User
    I love you Bug. Please kiss me...make it quick <3

Banned
    Good luck.

Make lower lvl pally(only 68 atm) scripts and I am up for it ! Muahahahah!

I have no thread yet, though I would not hesitate to make one if you want to sponsor it.
    Characters: 295 EK (OPT PVP) 151 RP (OPT PVP) 68 MS (PVP) 68 RP (PVP this is my most active character now made it 10 days ago) 56 EK (PVP can get this up fast if needed) and some other characters also started some makers
    World PvP Type: Optional pvp and pvp, specified above (Though ALL characters is on same account)
    Botting Experience: 4 years in total! Used NG (Some) Elfbot (Some) Neobot (almost from begining until it ended) started to bot again when Windbot got here!
    Image Editing Software (if any): None ATM, can for sure fix if it's needed!
    Reason for Application: 90% of Neobot and on Windbot I have only been using BUgs script and as soon as I got my RP high enough I will start to use BUgWT scripts on that character also!

PS: I withdraw my "application" for now since you want us to already have a project thread and I will not make one yet, probably I will in the near future but since I mostly bot my makers atm and my RP I will not consider this as a priority if you won`t pick me hehe :-) Though its awesome you make this and I wish all good luck getting this position its worth it for sure! :-) Even though I PG the pally with my voucher and will reach a lvl to use your scripts hopefully very soon I think others deserve this chance more than me because I already had this opportunity when I worked for you :-)

I hope you will search for one more in the future :-)
    Last edited by malbot; 01-25-2014 at 12:51 PM.

Good Morning

• My Character's: 400+ EK (PVP), 375 RP (PVP), 320 MS (PVP), 265 EK (PVP)
    • Botting Times: Depends when im home and so on but my stamina never goes up to 35 or more haha. so im very active
    • Botting Experience: was already botting with Tibia NG, Elfbot, Neobot, Ibot and when Wind came out i waited no second to change.
    • Editing Program: GIMP, Photoshop also avaiable but in my opinion it isnt needed
    • Reason: better questions, give me a reason to be not haha joke! Becouse i never had any life thread and would love to have a sick one, and with ur scripts it would be much easier to do one

Banned
    As I'm probably going to close my paid scripts thread and my current project, I'll apply here.

Thread link: http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...925&viewfull=1
    Characters: Elite Knight 140 and a pair of low levels moneymakers.
    World Pvp Type: Optional Pvp
    Botting experience: Around 4 or 5 years, can't remember exactly. I've used Elfbot, NG and Xenobot.
    Image editing software: Mainly GIMP. Also I have great Paint skills. I'm a noob using PhotoShop but can learn how to do it, that's not a problem.
    Reason for application: I know my actual main character is still a low level, but I'm willing to try your scripts and give feedbacks, report any bug.. Also to post 5 images a week is not a problem.

EDIT: Just got sponsored by another scripter. Good luck to the rest.
    Last edited by Ketamyn; 01-27-2014 at 02:44 PM.

Wazaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Thread Link: No Tread Yet
    Characters: Ed 95 EK || Level 85 (I want to create more chars)
    World PvP Type: Open PVP
    Botting Experience: I botted since NG but I stopped for a while, came back on Neo and Stopped again, now Windbot looks very promising thats why i'm interested
    Image Editing Software (if any): pixlr (Like Photoshop but online
    Reason for Application: Want to start characters and bot them from scratch and personally I think that BugWT's scripts are the best scripts outhere!
    Last edited by Geeraa; 01-24-2014 at 07:39 AM.

Thread Link: None yet but i would create one immidiatly if i was chosen
    Characters: RP 177, RP 135, EK 109, EK 105, ED 100
    World PvP Type: Open-PVP , Preview server
    Botting Experience: I have been botting on and off since NGbot, i have used NGbot elfbot neobot redbot and also windbot now
    Image Editing Software (if any): I know how to handle photoshop a little bit
    Reason for Application: Because i've seen your scripts and i know they are good and i would love to show the magic to everybody else
    I would also like to add that i had a project thread open on Redbot forums which i can link to if wanted

Hello to everyone, Good Morning

Thread link: Not been created yet
    Characters: EK 300, RP 260 , RP 230 , ED 330
    World Pvp Type: Optional Pvp
    Botting experience: I used a lot of old bots, like NG, Elf and Neo. Play tibia since 2004.
    Image editing software: Paint.NET
    Reason for application: I wanna to level up my character with the best scripts in the market, and show by my project the quality of this scripts. I have about 30+ scripts made by BUgWT for iBot, and had no problems. I have a lot of time avaliable to bot, edit images and do everything that need to be done. I have a good computer, and can bot a lof of accounts in the same time. Thanks you.
    Last edited by fabrigald; 01-27-2014 at 09:41 AM.