Signup Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Fake Hardware ID

I do not know if this even is possible, but if it is I think it would be a great feature (in case cipsoft collects this data for deletions)

anyway what I suggest is to make it possible to fake your diffrent hardware using wind addons, to have alot of diffrent graphics card options or example and either make windbot choose one randomly every time you open a client or (what I think would be better) make us choose CPU part, GPU part etc for every single profile. that way you can both have diffrent IPs for every client using ssh tunnel and also diffrent hardware ID for every client aswell. I cant really imagine how cipsoft could link up diffrent accounts then.

/Noobot
    If I ever helped you or you liked any of my posts, please rep+ me. Thank you

Dont you think it would look weirf from Cip's side if you had a new pc every time you played?
    But to chose for each profile could be useful, dno if it can be done though
    Last edited by ozzix; 04-13-2015 at 09:13 AM.

Level Latest Scripts
    250+
    Oramond Sewers [MAGE |RP X1 | RP X2 |RP X3|EK X2 | EK X1]
    200+
    Banuta X2 [MAGE | RP]
    280+
    Roshamuul Mountain [RP]
    280+
    Ferumbras Lair [RP]
    250+
    Roshamuul North Silencers [RP]

Also CIP does not do anything like that, it is so easy to check what is getting sent from your computer to CIP's servers.
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ

the only linking that cipsoft does are accounts created in a low timespan (3-5 min) in the same ip...

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlockx View Post
    the only linking that cipsoft does are accounts created in a low timespan (3-5 min) in the same ip...
    I don't think they do that automatically, because they would delete all my characters at once, but instead I'm getting one deletion at a time. And when this deletes accumulate, I'm loosing all characters on some IP, sometimes it happens few minutes after last ban, sometimes few hours after last ban.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzix View Post
    Dont you think it would look weirf from Cip's side if you had a new pc every time you played?
    But to chose for each profile could be useful, dno if it can be done though
    yea thats why I said it would probably be better to let ppl choose in the profile then you always has the same for that profile (and can ofc change if you want to, normal people changes components in their computers)

Quote Originally Posted by SuNe View Post
    Also CIP does not do anything like that, it is so easy to check what is getting sent from your computer to CIP's servers.
    Didnt know that. Well then its pretty pointless and the thread can be closed I guess

and to you other 2: I have read alot on the deletion thread and I must say that its pretty obvious they actually DO check the IP of the ones that gets all their accounts deleted in the same time. How would you else explain everone getting all their accounts deleted in a short timespan and after that delteted pretty fast every time you make a new acc? Even the ones that say they never send parcel, always use diffrent info when creating and diffrent ips etc. You can pretty easily see a pattern here. none what I have read of (I also asked the "bot farmers") have used diffrent ips when botting for their accounts and then gotten deleted on everyone. only one says he changes IP every day but still uses the same one for all accounts = cipsoft can still link them together.

It doesnt have to be like this and I can not be 100% sure, but I think its a very high probability

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobot View Post
    and to you other 2: I have read alot on the deletion thread and I must say that its pretty obvious they actually DO check the IP of the ones that gets all their accounts deleted in the same time. How would you else explain everone getting all their accounts deleted in a short timespan and after that delteted pretty fast every time you make a new acc? Even the ones that say they never send parcel, always use diffrent info when creating and diffrent ips etc. You can pretty easily see a pattern here. none what I have read of (I also asked the "bot farmers") have used diffrent ips when botting for their accounts and then gotten deleted on everyone. only one says he changes IP every day but still uses the same one for all accounts = cipsoft can still link them together.

It doesnt have to be like this and I can not be 100% sure, but I think its a very high probability
    They do monitor IPs, but it seems like they need some time to be certain that you are a bot farm. Using 50 clients with same IP doesn't delete me in matter of hours but days/weeks also before I get deleted in all my characters on certain IP I'm getting single bans.

Quote Originally Posted by dawacwindbota View Post
    They do monitor IPs, but it seems like they need some time to be certain that you are a bot farm. Using 50 clients with same IP doesn't delete me in matter of hours but days/weeks also before I get deleted in all my characters on certain IP I'm getting single bans.
    the login ip doesnt matter... but the creation ip does... believe me ive created more than 400 accounts this year and all of the 10 accounts that were created with one ip gets deleted at the same time.
    and ive tested it recently... ive created 3 accounts with the same ip but they were created 8-12 hours from each other... the second got banned but the other 2 still havent.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlockx View Post
    the login ip doesnt matter... but the creation ip does... believe me ive created more than 400 accounts this year and all of the 10 accounts that were created with one ip gets deleted at the same time.
    and ive tested it recently... ive created 3 accounts with the same ip but they were created 8-12 hours from each other... the second got banned but the other 2 still havent.
    maybe its just that you aren't known/"ip banned" yet? I hope it stay that way!

and yea they check ip when created, that is a fact and they can ban you very fast. But I still think that they look for botfarmers IPs and then investigates if your really a botter and if its a single person or a public tunnel for example, if they are sure then they ban all your characters including moneyholders etc. Still just a theory but how can you else explain the ones getting all chars deleted even tho they use diffrent ips when creating the accounts and not sending parcels etc? I can not see another reason really

They do send information about your graphic card, but we believe that's mostly for debugging graphic issues.