Signup Now

Question doubts about healing = 4 deaths in a row.

Hello,

Im using my trial days to test this bot, here is my feedback:

pros:
    So far i'm experiencing a very low cpu usage (very nice)
    fast "keep away" targetting plus great looting (browse field)
    amazing HUD (sirmate's)

cons:
    a little bit tricky configuration for begginers like me, who used neo and went to redbot.
    i've died 4 times in a row using diferent free scripts, (the hive, dls carlin and dls darashia).

my healing config is 45~55 exura vita, 65 ~75 gran and 80~85 exura.. for 150 MS

i hunted for around 3 hours AFK with no problem at dragons darashia, then switched to Dragon lords on the floor below and watched the bot for some minutes, on one dragon lord he was trying to move something and stopped healing ( i think he was browsing field trying to loot a drag ) so i had to manually heal it in order to survive.

5 minutes later, he was killing a dragon lord, i watched it also, suddenly he started running from the dragon lord??? (no configuration on that) and he didnt use exura.. i waited for gran and he didnt use gran i waited for vita and died (haha) so my question is:

there is any tipe of hotkeys that could change the healing or any known bug of healing stopping due opening loot or whatever? the healing was working on dragons and on most dragon lords, no idea what could cause this on 2 diferent situations (and probably on my other deaths)

hope someone can help me, i can post my settings in a few hours. (im at work now)

thank you and sorry for my english.

Everything looks fine here on all my characters, It sounds weird.

Hmm, try lower your spells 'Spam Rate' a bit - or in Targeting > Settings put Health to 100.