Signup Now
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Free User

RP - Abandoned Sewers Demons/Grims

Hello everyone,

This is my first published script for windbot. I won't put many imgs here by now, maybe in the future I do some better presentation of the scripts.

I credit ozzix for some actions/special areas in Rathleton and everyone who did help in .lua files for scripts.

The script will hunt on abandoned sewers in Oramond, so you need to have Dark Trails Quest completed until the mission "Investigating the abandoned sewers" it's easy.

One feature the script has is that most of the nodes/paths/stands are randomized in some way. In my opinion this could lead to a lower ban rate.

You can choose to equip Assassin Stars/Shield while going to respawn (I think it isn't needed) by ticking a checkbox in cavebot settings. Stars should be in the Inbox
    Recommended Level: I think a RP lvl 240 could handle it
    Exp/h: 370-420k/h (tested on 250 RP)
    Profit/h: -10 to 60 k/h
    Hotkeys:
    exura, exura gran, exura san, exura gran san, exori san, gsp on self, smp on self, blessed wooden stake on crosshairs, utani hur

You can check to sell local (Metal Gargoyle) items after hunt. There is an anti-lure for 3+ monsters that waits 50 to 60 seconds to come back to hunt spot.

I personally use 1050 SMP and 1200 Prismatic Arrows.

The rest of the settings are basically straight forward, rare dp backpack and main dp backpack are the same. Any info don't hesitate to post here.

Hope you enjoy!

Please redownload to 1.1

Edit: Fixed some things on 1.1, that was reported, like open next bps, added option to randomize talks and random uses on city (by now only using random street lamp near dp on some action. Also disabled looting when running to anti-lure spot.

Didn`t get chance to test the hunting yet again because of people on respawn, maybe if someone wants you could add special area CT near node 8 of hunting.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jesseh; 06-17-2015 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Corrected minimum level

Free User
    I appreciate it but i will wait someone test to try it by myself. I dont have so much money to waste in bless right now. Btw you can quote people that helped you, so they can came here to bump your script and make it more trust-able.

Free User
    Well, when I said that there was help wasn`t directly, but mostly from searchs lua scripts on forum and reusing a small part of the depositer of a script I bought.

I tried the script for something like 10 hours, didn`t got any problems and never went to red hp. I have 2 more self made scripts for 200+ RP, being lower spike and glooth factory that I plan to release in the future if there is any feedback from this one.

Free User
    i dont know why but antilure didnt work (ofc, enabled) and I had to fight vs 3 mobs+gargolas. So, i dont see if it could work for a 220 rp...

Free User
    Hello, mate.

Died three times with this script in 13 hours... what the hell is going on you'd say?

It didn´t heal properly the first time with plenty of supplies, was surrounded by monsters the seconds time and was surrounded by 2 demons the last time and bot was just standing still without moving.

Pretty bad script imho. All my settings were OK and it failed.

Sorry, keep trying?? The script needs a whole rework.

Ledt me know any questions about it,

Sorry, don´t have any screenshots as I was looking at it by myself. No map marks, etc.

See you,

Boxes.

Free User
    Hello guys, I'm using this script right now but I really don't see any problem in the healing here, don't know what could be the problem if the hotkeys and backpacks are all set correct.

Maybe it could be anything to do with a possible error with antilure?

If that's the case did you tried to turn off the persistent hotkey? I will take a look into it.

One thing I noticed is that the auto stake (taken from forum search) doesn't works flawlessly, as it makes the bot stop and go while hunting.
    Last edited by Jesseh; 04-02-2015 at 12:42 AM.

Free User
    Ok guys, I found a problem with the antilure, some action was switched, I corrected some checks and it seems to be working now. Please redownload to 1.01, also keep in mind to be at pc at first hours to check if everything is ok

Nice release, I will try it if I ever manage to do that damn quest

Free User
    Good script bro , just need to fix "antilure" ... ty so much

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by elmatoxxx View Post
    Good script bro , just need to fix "antilure" ... ty so much
    Thanks! Have you tried the newest version? I think antilure may be a little better now.