Signup Now
    Free User

how long will it take to get from level 220 to lvl 300? with EK

i didn't bot since long time so i would like to know how long it will take to get from lvl 220 to lvl 300 , and where should i hunt for fast exp without waste or with small waste to get the levels so fast thanks

That is so hard question, depends on soo many variables e.g.(cash, skills, what kind of server, using paid or free scripts, how many hours you're botting per day and so on). But if you count by 1 level/day its about 3 months, sounds reasonable if you put some effort in it. If you want to know where to bot you should pay the cavebot scripts a visit and see what scripts is available, also what exp/h & profit/h.

Like TibiaDealer said, there's so many variables to this question. If you were to plan on 1 lv per day that seems like a decent goal. You'll most likely gain more than a lv a day for sure to begin with and eventually it'll slow down. It also depends on any vouchers you may have. Expect to waste some cash at first to be honest, but once you start getting up there lv wise, you'll most likely profit while exping.

~EvoSoft

Vengoth Castle is always a good Spot up to 350+ i'd say also Deepling Spawns are cool !