Signup Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: @Tibia movement

Banned

@Tibia movement

Yo, is here anybody else having problems with botting? Since CipSoft introduced their new movement system (HOPE IT'S BUG) F.e. Yalahar is almost unbottable for me...

Just check Tbia support board, there is already few threads about that issue, so it's not only you that have such problems
    (๏̯͡๏ )

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sirmate View Post
    Just check Tbia support board, there is already few threads about that issue, so it's not only you that have such problems
    I know. 1 of these threads I made myself. Like I wrote, I hope it's a bug and gonna be fixed. Cause it's annoying as hell -.-
    Places like yala magicians or others with many stairs are almost unbottable now

Free User
    http://forums.tibiawindbot.com/showt...ight=fire+wall

can u try?

maybe put id on walkable id...

Could you please explain me a little more about this problems you are having?

the only weird thign ive noted so far is that when i try to choose the char name at char login window by pressing arrow keys, it jumps the names like 2 by 2 wtf? rofl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joraanpe View Post
    the only weird thign ive noted so far is that when i try to choose the char name at char login window by pressing arrow keys, it jumps the names like 2 by 2 wtf? rofl
    Well I tried to run 2 of my chars in yalahar and when it's going to buy potions then it's going up and down instantly. And my scripts were working fine before that stupid patch.

Free User
    Quote Originally Posted by K4r4biN View Post
    Well I tried to run 2 of my chars in yalahar and when it's going to buy potions then it's going up and down instantly. And my scripts were working fine before that stupid patch.
    Same here at Hives..

Free User
    same here at grims

That is a Tibia bug, so we can only wait for them to update it.

Meanwhile it can be prevented to edit the scripts so it does not bug out when it goes 2x sometimes
    กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิก ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิ ิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิกิิิิิิิิิิิิ ิิิิิิิิ